PDA

View Full Version : PSU: FIGUNNER!! What Race is BEST??

Shakystew
Oct 23, 2006, 04:33 PM
What race is the best for making a Figunner and why?

EnixBelmont
Oct 23, 2006, 04:34 PM
CVast, best of both worlds. Great ATA and ATP? Yes please. Then Beasts are second, since they will do the most, then humans, then newmans.

Kent
Oct 23, 2006, 04:35 PM
Cast. Does this really need a poll?

The class is about being able to fight proficiently with both guns and melee weapons. To this, it's most efficient to have both ATP and ATA relatively high. Newmen have pretty good ATA, but the lowest ATP. Beasts have the highest ATP, but the lowest ATA. Humans are pretty average in both.

Casts, however, have the highest ATA, and second-highest ATP, therefore, making them best for an offensively-oriented Figunner.

EnixBelmont
HP and the best defense in the game. And Evasion is a luck based stat anyway; It's best not to rely on it.

Diablohead
Casts are fairly strong and make good rangers, so thats basicly all you need.

Only downpoint is that their evasion is low so you will get hit alot instead of blocking, but your hp will make up for it.

JaiBlue
I say Humans and Casts seeing how they are the modren day Ramars and Racasts.

Shakystew
Oct 23, 2006, 04:36 PM
I have a question: Can cast use knuckles?

phunk
Oct 23, 2006, 04:38 PM
Cast, cast, cast...

The Acc. boost, plus their high Atp makes for a good combo.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 23, 2006, 04:39 PM
Well, since id play a figunner only to be a fortehunter that uses smaller S weapons, i chose beast lol

Nani-chan
Oct 23, 2006, 04:40 PM
Rappy, they have the best double saber stance.

Kent
Oct 23, 2006, 04:41 PM
On 2006-10-23 14:36, Shakystew wrote:
I have a question: Can cast use knuckles?

Race has nothing to do with whether or not you can use a weapon type, in general.

ShadowDragon28
Oct 23, 2006, 04:46 PM
I don't like feeling shoehorned.

I'll have a *human* Figunner that doesn't use guns. Why? cause I don't care for using guns. Quick and agile melee is what I like.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 23, 2006, 04:51 PM
^
same here Human Figunner for me, though the crossbow interests me somewhat. I like the added ATA and EVP that comes with the Ranger part of Figunner. I think that Humans, Beasts, and Newmans may be somewhat even as Figunners with Casts getting the longer end of the stick, nobody as far as I see it seems to be "gimped" at it.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 23, 2006, 04:53 PM
My figunner will be human so I can utilize the claire weapons.

anyhoo Im trying to have one of each race

Katachi
Oct 23, 2006, 05:27 PM
Human Figunner here too, It'll be my main character and I'd rather have tons of clothing options than silly robot parts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

physic
Oct 23, 2006, 05:39 PM
human and cast, although cast will have high ata and atp, human is very close to them in atp and pretty good in ata. newman ata suck too much beast will be able to EQ guns like 2 years after hu and cast

fireant
Oct 23, 2006, 05:47 PM
On 2006-10-23 14:53, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
My figunner will be human so I can utilize the claire weapons.

I am also doing the same http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryudo
Oct 23, 2006, 05:55 PM
if you wanted the best hunter stats you'd be better off goign with Fotrefigther

FiGunners are all about multiple attacks, that's why newmans and humans are best with them, using the claire weapons

Multihit weapon + attacking multiple enemies = win

ProfessorZ
Oct 23, 2006, 07:05 PM
Casts but I'm doubtful I'm ever gonna make a cast character