PDA

View Full Version : PSU ETA - soon, PS2/PC.vs.360 arguement - gone. buying and e

Blicen
Oct 23, 2006, 05:15 PM
I know that the release of PSU is upon us, and I wanted to make a thread to better unite us as a whole on the topic rather then people rip eachother to threads on the version vs version arguement.

Firstly, I'd like to put this out first. Regardless of what version all of us will be playing, we'll still be playing the same great game that we've all been waiting for. And I think its time that we all stop attacking eachother for what platform we will be playing the game on, and start talking about the amazing things that this game will do for all of us ex-PSO gamers.

The wait is almost over, we'll all shortly enjoy the game that we've been waiting for ever since the good days of PSO. Why don't we all enjoy it together. Whether you will have the game on the 24th or 25th (depending on your location) we will all still be playing the same game http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

Anyway, I'm not posting this merely due to the fact that I hate one platform or another, but it's because I want to know what all of you will be doing at launch / launch week / and maybe even next week.

I personally have plans next week to cancel 2 days of working on the weekend load, since I work 7 days a week.. Just so my buddies and I can sit down and enjoy the game together. We're probably gunna plan to go get some dinner somewhere before the session starts, and probably will spend alot of $ on soda and other things, but its the fact that we're all going to be playing together, regardless of the version. Many of my friends are going 360, many going PS2, and many going PC.. But we can still have fun talking about our PSU experiences with eachother, regardless of the version... Because those are the moments in any video game that truly will make the game shine. And thats all that matters.

Lets use this forum for its true purpose. Building a great community around the one game we've all been waiting for.. for a very long time. Because thats what counts in my opinion.

P.S. I know that there probably will be people out there that will probably disagree with what I had to say, but I could really careless http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

edit: forgot to add it in that I clearly do know the PS2/PC servers are sharing the same servers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blicen on 2006-10-23 15:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blicen on 2006-10-23 15:18 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Oct 23, 2006, 05:17 PM
At least you have friends that play PSU...

Blicen
Oct 23, 2006, 05:20 PM
On 2006-10-23 15:17, Rekitheforce wrote:
At least you have friends that play PSU...

I'm sure there will be plenty of people that you will meet online while you play PSU, its bound to happen. And even if you don't know them in real-life, its the fact that you're still playing with someone that loves to play the very same game that you do.

RuinedReBirth
Oct 23, 2006, 05:48 PM
Don't mean to sound rude, but you guys are gonna go to a resuraunt and get someone to eat before you play a game? Celebration? Man, my ex wouldn't do that with me before we dated.

Anyways, I can't wait, but I gotta work tomorrow...still hope it comes out tomorrow...cause I'll be stuck playing allllll night. =p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2006-10-23 16:41 ]</font>

BrandonBa2
Oct 23, 2006, 06:02 PM
Me and my fiancee shall play this game many moons. Also we plan on staying up a lot if health permits.

mattdude
Oct 23, 2006, 06:27 PM
....what location will get it on the 24th????!???