PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking of making a CAST Fortehunter...

Dr_Lantis
Oct 23, 2006, 05:40 PM
but it may seem kind of dull. Do you think that Fortehunters may be a dull lass to play in the long run?

EnixBelmont
Oct 23, 2006, 05:41 PM
Huntwers are no longer incredibly boring. SO no, you'll be fine.

Cause_I_Own_U
Oct 23, 2006, 05:56 PM
No actually, PA's are cooler looking than spells imo

SpishackCola
Oct 23, 2006, 05:58 PM
You mean skills and/or bullets. PAs are the general name given to skills/techs/bullets since you can only have 36 total at any time.

Dr_Lantis
Oct 23, 2006, 06:06 PM
Another problem is I don't want to be a common class/race; I want to be different

Flunky
Oct 23, 2006, 06:15 PM
Uncommon class = protranser, perhaps for good reason from what I've heard.

Uncommon race = none, really. Casts and beasts will be more popular in the beginning, at least, but there'll still be plenty of humans and newmans.

And a caveat: don't choose or do something just because others do it... similarly, dont choose or do something just because others don't do it. Don't be a slave to the choices of others, be it through reasonless following or reasonless rebellion.

BioWarrior
Oct 23, 2006, 06:16 PM
I agree with flunky, just be what you think is cool and fun.

Jozon
Oct 23, 2006, 06:20 PM
I also agree with Flunky, but sadly, you must be killed I just happen to be 1xp from a levelup!!!!

*attacks Flunky*

Flunky
Oct 23, 2006, 06:30 PM
Ah, but there are always many more flunkies as long as an evil mastermind is about. Strength in numbers!

Ahem. Uh... about the boredom factor: hunters are definitely more fun than they were in PSO. The weapon techs are all rather varied and interesting, and switching amongst weapons on the fly in different situations with their different PAs is fun. Force is a bit less varied in my opinion, as there are aren't too many different attack styles of spells. Still, there's variation. Rangers seemed the least varied in my opinion, but maybe I just didn't try them long enough. It was just 'pew pew pew' with a little melee thrown in.

Dr_Lantis
Oct 24, 2006, 04:57 AM
I'm now thinking of changing my race; I like CASTs because of their stats, but I also like humans for their looks.

Nani-chan
Oct 24, 2006, 05:37 AM
Looks are most important really.
It gives longevity to your character when roleplaying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-10-24 03:38 ]</font>