PDA

View Full Version : gamestop?

Razorback
Oct 23, 2006, 07:58 PM
i reserved psu at gamestop and they said it comes in the 25 but do you think its just for the reserves because when halo 2 launched people who reserved had to wait till after 5 around me? is it suppose to be on the shelves tomorrow right?

P.S. i know i this like the most repeated thread but this one last time, i got 4 people waiting for your answer

thanks in advance

ThisIsMyPanic
Oct 23, 2006, 07:59 PM
It should be. I called 3 of the Gamestops in My area, they all said the 25th, today was the shipping date for some stores.

BrandonBa2
Oct 23, 2006, 08:00 PM
........Noooo

Midicronica
Oct 23, 2006, 08:01 PM
Haha! Man, you and a lot of people are having the same problem. Look around the forum for similar threads before making a new one.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 23, 2006, 08:04 PM
My copy is paid in full. If they dare hold it for a certain time frame there will be hell to pay. I can be the most annoying person in the planet when I start to ramble about Anime. And none of those guys at my Gamestop like Anime, so a double whammey.

Sleet_v2
Oct 23, 2006, 08:05 PM
On 2006-10-23 18:00, BrandonBa2 wrote:
........Noooo

mk...gunna have to agree this time...

Ryo_Hayasa
Oct 23, 2006, 08:11 PM
Shipping date is tomorrow, PSU will be on the road tomorrow, some stores( maybe) will get the game tomorrow evening in the afternoon, if not PSU will definately be in stores on the 25th.

If it amounts to anything, I work at a Gamestop. So i kinda know these things. Everyone relax. And just bite your lip. don't bother GS or EB too much, you just won't get anything from them.

Believe me, i think i work the day the game comes out, so i'm kinda ticked. (i think i'm gonna switch with someone...feh)

Tystys
Oct 23, 2006, 08:14 PM
On 2006-10-23 18:14, DoubleJG3288 wrote:
I live in southern California, ships tomorrow, in stores BY 1pm on the 25th. Ugh, one more freaking day... this sucks. Oh well, guess I'll go earn some extra cash @ work for the day to kill time.

Extra cash never hurts, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DoubleJG
Oct 23, 2006, 08:14 PM
I live in southern California, ships tomorrow, in stores BY 1pm on the 25th. Ugh, one more freaking day... this sucks. Oh well, guess I'll go earn some extra cash @ work for the day to kill time.

DoubleJG
Oct 23, 2006, 08:18 PM
lol I wish, it's sad too because two of my friends work there. If only I myself worked there, dang.

Auronp
Oct 23, 2006, 08:27 PM
I checked today with my gamestop and they said that it would be avalible on the 25th when they open up. I was kinda hoping that they would have it the 24th but one day wont kill me.