PDA

View Full Version : I am sorry. I have failed you all.

Himmelhand
Oct 23, 2006, 08:11 PM
Irony, thy name is PS2. I got all the crap I needed to hook my PS2 up to the internet for PSU. I get everything set up, except I realize I have to configure the network settings on my network adapter for the PS2. The setup disc is a blu-ray disc! While normally, this wouldn't be a big deal (except that blu-ray discs are cool), my PS2 was an early one, and suffered from laser degradation-no blu-ray discs. So I can't play PSU online. Deciding that it's not the same without online, I have given up on PSU and converted to Battlefield 2142, which requires a much smaller investment for me and my friend who was planning to play PSU with me. Ergo, I have no reason to be here any more. Nice to meet you all.

ABDUR101
Oct 23, 2006, 08:14 PM
Uh, sure, later then? Not like we haven't had people here for years that haven't touched a PSO since the DC release.

space_butler
Oct 24, 2006, 07:07 AM
people want to play psu on ps2? whats wrong with them?

OnnaWren
Oct 27, 2006, 01:02 PM
Hey, it's all some of our broke asses can afford. >:/

Xaos127
Nov 1, 2006, 02:46 AM
I thought the majority was going for PSU on PS2, and saying that was way more fun than expected.

Aberu
Nov 2, 2006, 01:55 PM
Setup disc is a blu-ray disc you say? That's quite ignorant since PS3 isn't out yet. Yes the bottom of the disc is blue, that doesn't mean it's a blu-ray disc. It's a regular dvd with a blue bottom. The first issue PS2's don't play those, yes, so wow sucks for you. I'm surprised your PS2 hasn't broken yet, the first ones that don't play the blue bottomed discs are all but extinct it seems now. Bad builds.