PDA

View Full Version : Bullets, a general question

Auronp
Oct 23, 2006, 08:14 PM
I've looked at psupedia and on here and i wasnt really clear on the answer to this question so i was hoping someone on here could help me. When you get a gun, lets say it drops off an enemy, can you use it right then and there or do you have to wait to buy a PA for the gun? Also can you use the gun without a PA? Hope thats clear enough, and thanks in advance.

Tystys
Oct 23, 2006, 08:15 PM
No, PA's are just simple skills for the gun. You can use it right away IF your stats are high enough to use it.

Kismet
Oct 23, 2006, 08:16 PM
On 2006-10-23 18:14, Auronp wrote:
I've looked at psupedia and on here and i wasnt really clear on the answer to this question so i was hoping someone on here could help me. When you get a gun, lets say it drops off an enemy, can you use it right then and there or do you have to wait to buy a PA for the gun? Also can you use the gun without a PA? Hope thats clear enough, and thanks in advance.

Yes, you can use the gun without a PA. As for using it the moment it drops off an enemy... I think I'll go with no, but I'm not sure.

Auronp
Oct 23, 2006, 08:17 PM
Thanks, i wasnt really too sure but this helps alot. It didnt make sense to me that you would HAVE to have a PA to use it but i wanted to make sure.

Nani-chan
Oct 23, 2006, 08:20 PM
Bullets are PA disks for guns. In most cases you will want to buy a bullet disk for a gun since it adds allot of Atp, elemental damage and status effect.

When you equip a bullet type to a gun it happens with each shot.

There is no reason for a ranger not to buy bullets.

Auronp
Oct 23, 2006, 08:23 PM
Thats true...I plan on being a hunter so guns for me would really just be a change from hacking enemies to death http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif