PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Theme

Lord_Kratos
Oct 24, 2006, 06:13 AM
i dont believe i see any sort of thread things posted for this so il start one. I believe they should keep it, man rappies are special as it is, now hallo rappies, thats pretty cool. and who doesnt like to participate in festivites?!?

Mikaga
Oct 24, 2006, 06:15 AM
I'd like to see it (a) be in the US/EU version, and (b) last long enough at least for importers to have fun, if not non-importers as well.

Call it spiteful, but I'd hate to see it end so fast that importers don't get to experience it. I'd rather there be no halloween event at all until 2007.

Lord_Kratos
Oct 24, 2006, 06:17 AM
thats what i like to here! keep um coming! i voted for Karen http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif , no in all reality what Mikaga said is was i was exactly thinking.

Mikedot
Oct 24, 2006, 06:23 AM
I don't think halloween theme will be in US/EU PSU..............This year...

Kaloa
Oct 24, 2006, 06:46 AM
I won't be heartbroken if we don't get to experience Halloween this year, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little hopeful. Some of the halloween goodies I've seen look really cute! ^.^

But yeah. With halloween so close to the release date, it could be difficult for alot of people to get online in time to be able to enjoy the halloween festivities. Plus, maybe it's just me but I'm not so sure I want to jump right into special-event mode the second I get online with the game. I think I'd rather have time to process everything and get a feel for it. Spend my time learning to play. See the lobbies for what they really are, etc. then enjoy festivities later on when I'm a more competent player.