PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Ive already purchased my Xbox 360 Hunters lice

-Asheth-
Oct 24, 2006, 10:41 AM
Dont know if anybody has done this yet but basically what you see on the marketplace is what you get. You enter you credit card information if you already have a payment option on your account then you can use that card. Then it will ask you to confirm that you want to purchase it and then once purchased you must log out and log back in for it to take affect.

You can check it by going to your account management and you should see Phantasy Star Universe Hunters License this is recurring monthly.

After I signed up for the license I was immediately charged so Im guessing no free trial period unless there is something that comes with the game

LightBreaker
Oct 24, 2006, 10:43 AM
Was charged as well. No free month. [face_angry]

Blenjar
Oct 24, 2006, 10:49 AM
Thats old news..

-- Blen

Kakashi_Xero
Oct 24, 2006, 10:52 AM
i waiting till the day i get my psu game as to not waste my free time

oh and btw when your purchasing i already looked it says 30day period plus 15 days, so you get 2 weeks and a day free no complaining its better than nothing

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kakashi_Xero on 2006-10-24 08:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kakashi_Xero on 2006-10-24 08:54 ]</font>

-Asheth-
Oct 24, 2006, 10:59 AM
i waiting till the day i get my psu game as to not waste my free time

oh and btw when your purchasing i already looked it says 30day period plus 15 days, so you get 2 weeks and a day free no complaining its better than nothing

Are you talking about for 360 I didnt see that in the description