PDA

View Full Version : About cancellation on sega billing.......

Kwan
Oct 24, 2006, 02:55 PM
At first I purchased the 30 day (15 day bonus) subscription. Than I realized that I didn't want that. So I cancel the subscription RIGHT AWAY and made another account to purchase the 180 day (30 bonus days) My question is.... do I still get charged for the 30 day subscription? even when I cancelled the subscription right a way

Weak
Oct 24, 2006, 02:56 PM
You already got charged 9.99, I'm pretty sure.

Diablohead
Oct 24, 2006, 02:57 PM
when you cancel you still get what you paid for. so you could cancel the 180 day deal and still play for that long, because you agreed to pay for it and they will charge you.

Auronp
Oct 24, 2006, 02:57 PM
i havent made mine yet, but from what ppl are saying they got charged when the subscription went through. IMO i think you may have been billed for the both of them, but check your account to see

Genoa
Oct 24, 2006, 02:59 PM
It should be exacly like PSO's account... the second you subscribe and send in your billing info w/credit card number and hit submit... it's charged your card right then and their. It doesn't refund it, but you can play the game just as if you didn't cancel it... the difference is is that you won't be automatically charged after it's date is over, and you can re-subscribe again. So no, you can't refund your money, and you'll probably just have to wait until it's over to re-subscribe for what you wanted.... that is, if the +30 bonus days are still available =/

Saigan
Oct 24, 2006, 02:59 PM
Yep, you got charged. It says on the site that you will be charged immediately.

Oooooh, Post count 299 =D

Saner
Oct 24, 2006, 03:21 PM
Ya be careful when charging.