PDA

View Full Version : PSU in Toys R Us!!!

Scejntjynahl
Oct 24, 2006, 09:21 PM
Not. I decided to call and ask instead of running the risk of wasting a trip to the damn place if they didnt have what I was looking for.

So the conversation went like this:

ME: Do you have a copy of the PS2 game called Phantasy Star Universe?

Them: Uh... I dont think so.

Me: ...

Them: ...

(few seconds pass by)

Me: Oook, do you know when

you will be getting the game into your store?

Them: What was the game again?

Me: >.> Phantasy Star Universe for PS2...

Them: Oh, we dont carry that game for GameCube at the moment.

Me: ...

Them:...

(few seconds again)

Me: I said for Playstation 2, not Game Cube.

Them: Phantasy Star Online is only for Gamecube...

Me: Not true, its also for Xbox, but that wasnt the question

Them: We sold out of Xboxes. But we have Xbox360.

Me:...

Me: Phantasy Star Universe! Not Phantasy Star online.

me: For Playstation 2, NOT XBOX OR GAMECUBE.

Them: Uh, I dont think we have that.

me: I know, Im asking when will you get it?

Them: Im not sure.

At which time I just decided to hang up on said individual. Why do morons like this get jobs at all?

feh.

ABDUR101
Oct 24, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-10-24 19:21, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Why do morons like this get jobs at all?

feh.

Need money, to eat, to live.

Shadowpawn
Oct 24, 2006, 09:49 PM
Why are you asking Toys R Us about games anyway? Go to an EB games/Gamestop.

Scejntjynahl
Oct 24, 2006, 11:43 PM
On 2006-10-24 19:49, Shadowpawn wrote:
Why are you asking Toys R Us about games anyway? Go to an EB games/Gamestop.

Because I was calling all of those places already. This was the only one that behaved like idiots. Once in a blue moon one store might get a shipment before another, so I was hoping to find one. Hence why I even bothered with Toy R Us.

And by the way... EB Games/Gamestop is not the sole place to find video games at.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 25, 2006, 01:14 AM
I've had good luck with Toys R Us in the past.

I just showed up on release date for GC PSO, and later for GC PSO+ without calling and even though the clerks didn't know what it was, I just pointed to what was sitting in the case behind them with the PSO on the side of the case.

Well, for the original GC PSO, things were not kept in a locked case back then. It was just out in the open with necessary plastic klepto-safeguards.

jarek99
Oct 25, 2006, 12:52 PM
At which time I just decided to hang up on said individual. Why do morons like this get jobs at all?
I worked for Toys R Us during the summer before my senior year of high school. They pay $6.00 per hour. Most employees work there because didnt finish high school and cant do any better. They dont give a fuck about what you want. If you call they will just tell you that they dont have whatever it is that you are looking for. Its easier to just say "we dont have it" because then they can get you off the phone and you probably wont come to the store to bother them.