PDA

View Full Version : Who here got the guide book?

Chaobo99
Oct 24, 2006, 09:53 PM
I just wanted to know who got the guide book...I already got mine (^_^)..not because I need it, I just have a whole PSO guide book collection that cant end at PSO ep.III CARD and for the art...
it is a pretty high quality book..it aint your ordinary paper book..its glossy...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaobo99 on 2006-10-24 19:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaobo99 on 2006-10-24 19:55 ]</font>

S7rife
Oct 24, 2006, 09:56 PM
That sounds cool. I haven't hado a chance to check it out yet, but I usually wont bother getting guide books just because I can usually find the info I need online, but if it has good art then I will definitly look into it.

AidanZon2
Oct 24, 2006, 09:59 PM
I got it but I dont really think its worth 19bucks, I got a discount and paid store credit i think thats the only reason I got it. Its mostly offline and like 2% online info, which honestly I wasn't expecting to much. A nice bonus is that the PM chart is nice and spiffy its going on my wall for fun! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Chaobo99
Oct 24, 2006, 10:02 PM
I know (^_^..the PM chart is cool...I got it for collection..I dont know if da PM chart will go wall cause I like the both of the sides and I want them both showing..are there photo copies and lamination?..hehehe

AquaFlare7
Oct 24, 2006, 10:36 PM
On 2006-10-24 20:02, Chaobo99 wrote:
I know (^_^..the PM chart is cool...I got it for collection..I dont know if da PM chart will go wall cause I like the both of the sides and I want them both showing..are there photo copies and lamination?..hehehe

The only question I ask before buying any guide books: Does it come with a poster?

Wheatpenny
Oct 24, 2006, 11:10 PM
Now if it has a reliable chart on what to feed PM to make certian stats go up like the old mag section in the PSO guide mabee it will be worth a look after all..

Mazoku
Oct 24, 2006, 11:21 PM
I looked at the strategy guide and I opted not to get it. Not enough online information to be useful at all. I can figure out story mode on my own.