PDA

View Full Version : Great changes it seems

Sleet_v2
Oct 24, 2006, 10:24 PM
I was looking at the Phantasy Star Universe website today, and it really seems Sega is doing a lot of GREAT things for this game.

Maitenence every thursday? WoW has maitenence every week.. thats a great bump up from PSO.

They have GM's... THEY HAVE GM'S.... that is an awesome tool for catching Cheaters, In game Problems...etc...

Well.. I guess that is the only two big things I have noticed but they are BIG... it proves Sega is looking out for its players this time.

So excited for tommorow.

DaizaThe7th
Oct 24, 2006, 10:24 PM
... I hope they are >.>

rayis
Oct 24, 2006, 10:25 PM
yeah sega has really out done themselves this time, i think we will finally have real support from sega... unlike PSO where cheaters roamed free...:/

Getintothegame
Oct 24, 2006, 10:25 PM
PSOBB had GMs. The only problem was that there were only a few and they weren't always there.

SpishackCola
Oct 24, 2006, 10:27 PM
real support from Sega? OMGWTFBBQ!

Pinha
Oct 24, 2006, 10:29 PM
Every game has GMs. For the first couple of weeks or months you will be able to tell that they are really at work and serious about their job. Every MMORPG I had the opportunity of playing at release allowed me to see GMs goofing off with players, telling jokes, chatting, or just dancing in the lobby with them for fun.

In about 6 months, you won't see a single one of them goofing off. They will be too busy.

In 1~2 years, your complaints will take a lot more time to be resolved. Dont let the "freshness" of the game fool you, they are all more or less the same after 2 years of service.

I hate to sound pessimistic, but enjoy while you can http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Its a good aspect of the game that players who join in late won't get to experience.

The_Gio
Oct 24, 2006, 11:01 PM
well like u've guys have said least its going to be monitored more closely,so no more cheaters,even though its server based(isn't it?) so it makes it harder for cheaters.Yeah i look into these kinds of things -.-;

Kie
Oct 24, 2006, 11:15 PM
god saga better take care of psu