PDA

View Full Version : i know i should just wait and see but...

The_Gio
Oct 24, 2006, 10:44 PM
ok so I've been playing the 360 beta for PSU and I noticed that most of the party's I joined,it would lag during gameplay.My question is,was it my connection or was it the server that sucked? and if it was the server then I really hope it doesn't lag like that because it would suck really really badly. I know I should just wait till tommorow to see if it lags like it did but I was just wondering

JaiBlue
Oct 24, 2006, 10:49 PM
Hmm no accurate way of telling, couldn't hurt to double check your connections tho.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JaiBlue on 2006-10-24 20:51 ]</font>

otakuP7
Oct 24, 2006, 10:50 PM
The beta wasnt so much a beta for gameplay, It was a server stress test. Latency conditions should be better

The_Gio
Oct 24, 2006, 10:56 PM
ok thnx, its cuz i would ask the guys i was playing with "am i the only one thats lagging?" and they would say no, so i'm guessing it was the server...the beta on the 360 kinda sucked cuz a lot of ppl were boring and didn't really talk,so im getting it for the PC just because i think the ps2/PC servers will be filled with fun ppl,my other question is...where were all the pso vets in the psu beta, yeah it feels nice helping ppl find their way around but whenever we would get to the fighting they would say this game sucks when I actually fell in love with the game its got the same feel as PSO and i loved the feeling T_T