PDA

View Full Version : Region Specific Dates: West Coast

xzeekzx
Oct 24, 2006, 11:13 PM
Post information here about west coast arrival/shipment/buying dates.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 24, 2006, 11:16 PM
Manager at ebgames is a good friend of mine, she told me ps2/pc weds after 1pm, and she did get an email about the xbox being delayed til thursday.

Nani-chan
Oct 24, 2006, 11:36 PM
The store I pre-oredered will have it in the next four days.

I really wish we could all just understand we will get it when we get it.

Afterwards, maybe we can see good threads again.. Also all these spam threads are knocking good threads off the front page. ( None of these threads will be worthwhile next week)

/cries

I'm very frustrated lately, I think I will post in the rants forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-10-24 22:07 ]</font>

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 24, 2006, 11:37 PM
Souther California, inland valley gets it around 2pm tommorow(wednesday). this is at gamestop/EBgames

Knoob
Oct 24, 2006, 11:57 PM
i was merely told wednesday afternoon or maybe it was after noon who knows, damn english language.

Rina
Oct 24, 2006, 11:59 PM
On 2006-10-24 21:36, Nani-chan wrote:
The store I pre-oredered will have it in the next four days.

I really wish we could all just understand we will get it when we get it.

Afterwards, maybe we can see good threads again.. Also all these spam threads are knocking good threads off the front page. ( None of these threads will be worthwhile next week)

/cries

Yeah... But it wont stop T-T .... There will be "server down" threads too I bet.

Pandemic
Oct 25, 2006, 12:01 AM
I called my local EBGames and they told me that the latest that the shipment would come in would be 12 noon tomorrow for PS2 and PC while exactly the same for Xbox 360 on Thursday

Xeveous
Oct 25, 2006, 12:02 AM
I got a call from EB saying my game will be in tomorrow. Owned. =)

Pandemic
Oct 25, 2006, 12:03 AM
On 2006-10-24 22:02, Xeveous wrote:
I got a call from EB saying my game will be in tomorrow. Owned. =)

So did I and about 3 other friends of mine. When we got the call we all called eachother screaming in excitment like little girls.

Kyuu
Oct 25, 2006, 12:08 AM
I'm in central Cali here, and I got the call saying my reserved copy of PSU (PC) would be in tomorrow (Wednesday).

Inu_Shadi
Oct 25, 2006, 12:09 AM
Im in Minnesota and I also got a call today saying my PC version would be available tomorrow.

Sevenfold
Oct 25, 2006, 12:10 AM
So Cal, Temecula, 12 noon. PC.

DarkSeph
Oct 25, 2006, 12:12 AM
I am not sure if he was telling me the truth or not seeing as every business I called several times today had nothing but lies for me....(and no game)....but at one point around 5pm I called Target again and this guy told me they DID have some 360 PSU games at one point but sold them out fast! (This was after I gave my Name, Number, and told someone there if he would hold me a copy, just 1 copy, I'm not greedy, that I'd give him a $10 for his trouble) I was So Mad!....still am. I wouldn't be in such a hurry to get a copy except 1: I love the game. 2: I might not get a copy for a long time if I don't fight for one now. and 3: I want to play in the Halloween Event more than a couple days and have at least a Chance! to get some Halloween Rappies. SEGA, PLEASE EXTEND THE HALLOWEEN EVENT!!!! *Cries*

Kyuu
Oct 25, 2006, 12:59 AM
On 2006-10-24 22:12, DarkSeph wrote:

SEGA, PLEASE EXTEND THE HALLOWEEN EVENT!!!! *Cries*
Maybe it's just me, but it seems unlikely they'll end the Halloween event before, y'know, Halloween itself is actually over. At least, I've never known any of the events to end before the actual Holiday. Could be wrong.