PDA

View Full Version : Getting game soon few questions.

Neflite
Oct 24, 2006, 11:42 PM
Now ive read a lil about expert classes but to re-confirm, beast and cast Cannot use them?

Also lets say I lvled up hunter, is there a piticular
bonus or negative for going fortefighter etc.
What im trying to say as a newman or human is it completly pointless to lvl a regular hunter, ranger, or force without changing to the "forte" expert class version?
Another example of the negative would be a cast or beast would not be able to access all the weapons that expert classes open up?

other than, my question is that what is the currant lvl cap online
after the jp update?

-nef

Nani-chan
Oct 24, 2006, 11:44 PM
I wonder what you read and where you got that information from. Almost every sentence you sputter is incorrect.

Silver_Wyrm
Oct 24, 2006, 11:45 PM
On 2006-10-24 21:42, Neflite wrote:
Now ive read a lil about expert classes but to re-confirm, beast and cast Cannot use them?

Also lets say I lvled up hunter, is there a piticular
bonus or negative for going fortefighter etc.
What im trying to say as a newman or human is it completly pointless to lvl a regular hunter, ranger, or force without changing to the "forte" expert class version?
Another example of the negative would be a cast or beast would not be able to access all the weapons that expert classes open up?

other than, my question is that what is the currant lvl cap online
after the jp update?

-nef

Beats and Cast can be expert calsses, just they cant use the special "Claire" weapons.
there will be bonuses and negatives for going fortefighter, such as atp gain but evp loss, howveer the overall gain of moving from pure class to expert is much more than the loss.

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Oct 24, 2006, 11:47 PM
Every race can become every Expert Class. The bonuses and negatives to each expert class include usable weapons, the ranks of those weapons, amounts of skills, bullets, or technics able to be learned. It's not pointless to level up a regular hunter, ranger or force because you must raise their Class levels as well as Character levels in order to change to expert classes. Also each expert class gets a major stat boost, and bonus like Fortecher gets 25% off PP usage on technics, etc.

More info at http://www.psupedia.org .

Neflite
Oct 25, 2006, 12:00 AM
On 2006-10-24 21:47, MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy wrote:
Every race can become every Expert Class. The bonuses and negatives to each expert class include usable weapons, the ranks of those weapons, amounts of skills, bullets, or technics able to be learned. It's not pointless to level up a regular hunter, ranger or force because you must raise their Class levels as well as Character levels in order to change to expert classes. Also each expert class gets a major stat boost, and bonus like Fortecher gets 25% off PP usage on technics, etc.

More info at http://www.psupedia.org .

that much I understand. Somewhere I read that due to SUV and NB, cast and beast didn't get expert classes. Thx that clears that up.

Fatima
Oct 25, 2006, 11:04 AM
Good to know. <3