PDA

View Full Version : Tired of PSU release date threads.

Nani-chan
Oct 25, 2006, 12:04 AM
Lately in the past two weeks there have been more and more spam-like threads about PSU release date.

1. All these threads will be useless next week, so they provide no long-lived informations.

2. They promote a type of competition, that is against a friend/family community.

b. This include bragging. The common I have this and you don't mentality.

3. These threads, in their spamming nature, push useful threads to page 2+. Now this isn't a huge deal, however....

It causes new players to ask the same questions over and over again.

I can understand that new players can not find the "Forum Search" at the top of the website. However if a thread is on page 1, they tend not to ask the same question.

That's it for now. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I hate seeing General PSU like this.

Well, I'm very glad I got that out of my system in the Rants section.

Nani-chan
Oct 25, 2006, 12:09 AM
Oh yeah, I created this thread in thoughtful aftermath of what I said in another thread.

"The store I pre-oredered will have it in the next four days.

I really wish we could all just understand we will get it when we get it.

Afterwards, maybe we can see good threads again.. Also all these spam threads are knocking good threads off the front page. ( None of these threads will be worthwhile next week)

/cries "

jarek99
Oct 25, 2006, 12:53 PM
Lately in the past two weeks there have been more and more spam-like threads about PSU release date.
So you decided to make another one? You arent helping.

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 02:16 PM
What really pisses me off is the actual release date.

Nani-chan
Oct 25, 2006, 02:24 PM
Well, Jarrek, what is a rant forums for?

For me, it's a place to calm down, by stating a problem. Then that post can be deleted when it serves no purpose. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I have calmed down a bit since the forums are starting to get better again.

Feelmirath
Oct 25, 2006, 03:36 PM
Fully in agreement with Nani-chan.

Perhaps the mods could merge these threads together, then delete whatever spam may be in it? ;o

Neith
Oct 25, 2006, 04:02 PM
It's the initial release rush, I guess.

Hopefully it'll cut down on spam soon though- the PSU section is annoying to read, because there's so much un-needed rubbish there.