PDA

View Full Version : Giant El Rappys!

kitonaks
Nov 13, 2002, 01:43 PM
Does anyone know if these Giant EL Rappys I'm finding in ultimate are anything special, can I kill them a special way so that they drop anything good? Right now they drop crap like the rest of em, and not THERE IS NO NAME CHANGE, it is an EL RAPPY.

rena-ko
Nov 13, 2002, 01:55 PM
sounds like the same as in the dc-version...
no, then they are not special and dont drop other stuff than a normal el rappy would.

(lol, they kept papa and mama rappy in, thats nice to hear ^_^)

Meesh
Nov 13, 2002, 03:51 PM
well i once found a Nar Lily here a normal whatever u call em lily in normal caves, and it gave 150 exp and dropped a dragon/hp... is that similar or is that slightly different?

CorneliusPower
Nov 13, 2002, 04:11 PM
Well I did run into one of those red puddle monsters on Caves 2. Unforunatly someone got to pick up the rare he dropped, I know I wont see a God/Body for a long time. That creep!

avai
Nov 13, 2002, 08:16 PM
On 2002-11-13 12:51, Meesh wrote:
well i once found a Nar Lily here a normal whatever u call em lily in normal caves, and it gave 150 exp and dropped a dragon/hp... is that similar or is that slightly different?

Thats a rare monster. Dont see them very much and somtimes drop good items. The el rappy is just uncommon but you usualy see a couple of them on a run throught the forest.

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 13, 2002, 10:56 PM
Glider Rappies they are called

LunarShadowX
Nov 14, 2002, 04:11 PM
They are not officially called anything, especially that, as that name came about to merely make fun of an old member here, which I find pathetic that someone would even do such a thing.