PDA

View Full Version : PM question

Kyro_Ryuu
Oct 25, 2006, 01:26 AM
I know its probably too early to know for sure, but I got nothing else to do but plan for the future while I wait to get the game tomorrow. I read that how you develop your PM will determine how well it can create different items. So, what I'm wondering is what would be the best way to advance a PM if I planned to be a Figunnar and wanted to create my own rare doublesabers? Also, I was wondering if I would be able to sign my created weapons so anyone that saw me would know I was the one who made it?

On a side note, I am hoping to make my PM a Force type so that it would be able to support and heal me while I soloed, would it be possable to do both of these things or will I need to pick one to focus on?

Reeve
Oct 25, 2006, 04:18 AM
On 2006-10-24 23:26, Kyro_Ryuu wrote:
I know its probably too early to know for sure, but I got nothing else to do but plan for the future while I wait to get the game tomorrow. I read that how you develop your PM will determine how well it can create different items. So, what I'm wondering is what would be the best way to advance a PM if I planned to be a Figunnar and wanted to create my own rare doublesabers? Also, I was wondering if I would be able to sign my created weapons so anyone that saw me would know I was the one who made it?

On a side note, I am hoping to make my PM a Force type so that it would be able to support and heal me while I soloed, would it be possable to do both of these things or will I need to pick one to focus on?

cant say for sure here but its best to have a 80 pow PM if you intend to synthesise weapons, but a mind PM(like the one mentioned on the first page of psu general) is going to be much more useful to you for soloing plus it will be cheaper and faster to get(and its still useful for creating melee weapons)

might be better to get that one first and get pure stat PMs for your other characters

as for the signing thing i have no idea

Rovest
Oct 25, 2006, 04:51 AM
can you reset a pm?

littleman2347
Oct 25, 2006, 05:17 AM
yes there a topis for that find it andread it it preaty cool

Kyro_Ryuu
Oct 25, 2006, 12:59 PM
All right, thanks for the help.