PDA

View Full Version : Expert Classes....

Epy1221
Oct 25, 2006, 08:32 AM
Tuesday, October 24th, i went into EB games to confirm that the game wasn't in, but i did pick up the guide book to give me something to drool about.

As i read, Expert Classes WILL NOT be available online right away. And it won't be available at all offline.

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 25, 2006, 08:50 AM
yeah, the same thing with the Japanese version, just gotta wait. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kismet
Oct 25, 2006, 08:51 AM
Aww, man. That sucks... How long did JP PSU have to wait for expert classes?

Guilty-Mirage
Oct 25, 2006, 08:51 AM
It's kind of nice having a ton of stuff to look forward to in terms of content updates.

Nika
Oct 25, 2006, 08:52 AM
they have been waiting around 1 month before to get expert class

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 25, 2006, 08:55 AM
besides, before we can even reach those expert classes, we're all gonna have to level up our jobs first to fulfill the requirements, so don't rush.

Clyde
It took a while for Japan to get there expert classes update I don't see why NA release would be any different. Its not such a bad thing though if they release just a little bit of the content at a time that way they can release some content, see what needs fixing, fix it then release more content and rinse and repeat.

At least its good to know we will be getting expert classes eventually, in the meantime you should get to know and understand the non-expert classes so when the times comes youll be that more effective. (A ranger who can use techs would be pretty useless if you didn't understand how to use either one alone)

As for the offline not having experts, its not so bad since the characters offline can do lot more then they should be able to (forces can wield better weapons and non-forces can even use techs ive heard) so tecnically there already there.

Ecstasy
Damn, no Double saber for 1 month:(

Kie
Oct 25, 2006, 09:00 AM
wait what is this expert class you speak of? I really need to read up on this game youd think I would in the 2 years iv been waiting for it XD

Shiro_Ryuu
Oct 25, 2006, 09:05 AM
yeah, I'm with you, I like it better that they release stuff little by little as opposed to just have everything available from the get-go, keeps the longevity in this game.

Epy1221
Oct 25, 2006, 09:13 AM
Yeah, a lot of things aren't coming around till they update which could be about a month an a half from now, maybe longer pending how Sega feels.

Level Cap is 50. And the highest max weapon you can get is B

James2006
Oct 25, 2006, 09:18 AM
I like that there are updates, however, PSU online is not a full game yet. The level caps are low and the rare weapons are nonexsistant. The online game has the least amount of content that they could possibly release it with.

The game will be completely changed when the new content comes out, instead of just updating the game.

I find it kind of disappointing.

Kismet
Oct 25, 2006, 09:25 AM
On 2006-10-25 06:55, Ecstasy wrote:
Damn, no Double saber for 1 month:(

If you have a hunter, you can use double saber.

Scirrocco
Oct 25, 2006, 09:33 AM
Only offline. Online, only figunners can use Double sabers.

AngelLight
Oct 25, 2006, 10:06 AM
Heh, this may be a mistake on Sega's part. The US/EU market is already swamped with competition....having only part of the game (as it is now) isn't going to endear new customers to their product (outside of the original PS fanbase).

But the saving grace is that their nearest market hurdle, the expansion to WoW, was delayed 2 1/2 months. That means that they only have to deal with the expansion to GW and NWN2 for a while. Still stiff competition, but with WoW out of the picture it makes things easier for marketing.

Kismet
Oct 25, 2006, 10:18 AM
On 2006-10-25 07:33, Scirrocco wrote:
Only offline. Online, only figunners can use Double sabers.

Aww, that sucks bigtime ass.