PDA

View Full Version : It's official. The 360 day delay is for all retail outlets.

Zero9teen
Oct 25, 2006, 09:52 AM
It used to be that the 360 delay was only for GameStop/EB games, with no confirmation on anything else, but it is now set that the vendor delayed the 360 version for ALL stores.

This means that the 360 version has begun shipping TODAY (10/25), and will arrive in stores TOMORROW (10/26).

Cry with me, fellow 360 players...

Saner
Oct 25, 2006, 09:54 AM
oh hang in there. it's tommorrow.

oh ya and remember if you try getting online and there's maintenance, enjoy the offline story in the meantime. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zabot
Oct 25, 2006, 09:54 AM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zabot on 2006-10-25 07:55 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Oct 25, 2006, 09:56 AM
Damn, Zabot, LONG PAGE IS LOOOOOOOOOOONG

Edit: awww, he fixed it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mag_Launcher on 2006-10-25 07:56 ]</font>

Zabot
Oct 25, 2006, 09:56 AM
LOL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Valkayree
Oct 25, 2006, 09:57 AM
Hmm, the last time I remember feeling this much anguish over a video game it was the release of the Elder Scrolls Morrowind, that kept getting delayed and delayed, and delayed, and even the shipping date was delayed a day just like PSU. I went to Best Buy, Circuit City, WalMart and 2 Gamestops yesterday, all said Thursday except for Circuit City, they said Wednesday, so this afternoon I may try there.

Zero9teen
Oct 25, 2006, 09:58 AM
I think I'm going to seclude myself from any PSU forums...
It will help me cope with the fact that PS2 and PC people already have it.
THE GOOD THING:
Since PS2 and PC people are seperate from 360, at least we know nobody else on the 360 version will have a head start on us

Pikku
Oct 25, 2006, 09:58 AM
Meh... Ill be on PC/PS2 so yeah =P
Also stop complaining... youg guys had the beta so hush.

Mikedot
Oct 25, 2006, 10:00 AM
Wait, so the PS2/PC version isn't delayed? I can pick up my copy of the PS2 version today?

Zabot
Oct 25, 2006, 10:00 AM
LOL yea ^

Alisha
Oct 25, 2006, 10:02 AM
as long as the ps2 version isnt delayed.... i got like 3 hours of sleep becAUSE of the anticipation.

Aberu
Oct 25, 2006, 10:03 AM
I'm on the west coast and they didn't have the pc version at any stores yesterday. That got delayed one day as well personally. Lots of people on here are actually playing so I'm convinced Camarillo, CA has the shipping problems across the board. I went EVERYWHERE to look for the pc version and no one had it.

Flunky
Oct 25, 2006, 10:03 AM
Out of curiousity, where is this official notice of blanket delay?

I just want to quash all doubt in my mind that I might be able to find the 360 version today (east coast).

Valkayree
Oct 25, 2006, 10:06 AM
On 2006-10-25 07:58, Pikku wrote:
Meh... Ill be on PC/PS2 so yeah =P
Also stop complaining... youg guys had the beta so hush.

Hahaha, I would have rather not had the beta. It was pretty buggy, but other than that, it's like someone giving you crack for a week, then telling you nope, no more crack, give it a week, on the 24th you will get it. Then you wait and wait, and go through withdrawls shaking on the floor in cold sweats and then you find out that you have to wait an extra day on the day of release? That's enough to drive less stable people off a cliff. Me personally? I can wait.

ZEO_X
Oct 25, 2006, 10:09 AM
where did you find this confirmation at?

galaxy
Oct 25, 2006, 10:12 AM
im confused, because my gamestop (in boston) is still under the impression they are recieving it today. i recieved no call saying it would come on thursday, and when i called they still said the shipment would arrive today. and i pre-ordered xbox360.

also im a bit sceptical because NO ONE has posted an official notice mentioning some type of delay, besides perhaps gamestop's online store saying it ships 10/25, but there are mistakes online all the time.

i'm still holding out for today. im not getting my hopes up, but im still going to try.

Artorius
Oct 25, 2006, 10:24 AM
What you stated has been verified by me locally in Ohio. The 360 version had problems in shipping from Sega, so no store will get the 360 version in until Thursday.
I think it's probably because the of overwhelming amount of people in the beta made Sega think about making sure the servers were ready for the onslaught of gamers on day one.
There were hours on the weekend for the Xbox360 beta where the servers were full! They underestimated the amound of interest in this game. I know that stated before the beta that there would be limited space, but I think they still weren't prepared for the amount of people who logged in and stayed logged in for hours.
Join Cobra for Xbox360 PSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96FfnaM73_g

http://cobra.aceboard.com/i-231330.htm

http://stepheng1964.spaces.live.com/

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=Artorius

http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/Artorius.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Artorius)

Frog
Oct 25, 2006, 10:25 AM
I wanted to grab it today. They have a special at Best Buy where you get 1600 Live points for $5(usually $20) when you purchase any 360 game.

Marik
Oct 25, 2006, 10:28 AM
I wanted to get it during the TRU sale along with Marvel. TRU only had three Marvels left so I couldn't wait. I ended up with Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, NBA 2K7, and The Godfather free. I'll get PSU from Gamestop tomorrow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Marik on 2006-10-25 08:28 ]</font>

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 10:28 AM
----=<('.'<) Kirby says, "No bueno amigos....no bueno..."

Saner
Oct 25, 2006, 10:29 AM
On 2006-10-25 08:24, Artorius wrote:
What you stated has been verified by me locally in Ohio. The 360 version had problems in shipping from Sega, so no store will get the 360 version in until Thursday.
I think it's probably because the of overwhelming amount of people in the beta made Sega think about making sure the servers were ready for the onslaught of gamers on day one.
There were hours on the weekend for the Xbox360 beta where the servers were full! They underestimated the amound of interest in this game. I know that stated before the beta that there would be limited space, but I think they still weren't prepared for the amount of people who logged in and stayed logged in for hours.
Join Cobra for Xbox360 PSU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96FfnaM73_g

http://cobra.aceboard.com/i-231330.htm

http://stepheng1964.spaces.live.com/

http://www.360voice.com/blog.asp?tag=Artorius

http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/Artorius.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/Artorius)

ya hopefully they seriusly learned from the beta population and provide more servers for launch.

even if they overdo it with extra servers, they can always cut back if the population is less than expected.

then again they should expect the possibility of the population rising over time, so they should be aware of how packed the servers are and how many are trying to get in.

Artorius
Oct 25, 2006, 10:29 AM
On 2006-10-25 08:12, galaxy wrote:
im confused, because my gamestop (in boston) is still under the impression they are recieving it today. i recieved no call saying it would come on thursday, and when i called they still said the shipment would arrive today. and i pre-ordered xbox360.

also im a bit sceptical because NO ONE has posted an official notice mentioning some type of delay, besides perhaps gamestop's online store saying it ships 10/25, but there are mistakes online all the time.

i'm still holding out for today. im not getting my hopes up, but im still going to try.

I actually received an automated call from gamestop last night saying it would be in today for the 360. Then 5 minutes later I received another automated phone call from Gamestop with a different voice saying due to unforseen shipping problems the 360 version wouldn't be in stores until Thursday..

galaxy
Oct 25, 2006, 10:33 AM
thats the thing, artorius, i only recieved the first call. i pre-ordered xbox 360, and i got a call around 7pm saying that my preorder would come in wednesday afternoon...and i didnt get this follow up call that so many people say they've gotten. maybe its different in boston? i don't see why it would be, but my gamestop hasnt said anything different, either. I dunno, just strange.

McLaughlin
Oct 25, 2006, 10:36 AM
Until I see a link, this is officially a rumour.

Jandon
Oct 25, 2006, 10:50 AM
I'm in Ohio as well, and right now WalMart is either the best hope or the least informed, as they are still expecting it in today. BestBuy.com says thursday now, as does the whole gamestop family (at least for the 360). Toys R Us told me late last night they were still expecting it today, but again, perhaps they are just out of the loop. Regardless, this sucks! I can't wait to play, I've been telling my wife for weeks now how excited I am (annoying her to no end). I just want it a.s.a.p. If it's thursday or friday, than so be it. The sooner the better that's all I know.

On a side note, I am feeling your theory there Artorius. Though I missed the beta (which I'm over now as I found out you can't port your character into the actual game) I heard it was packed. That seems reasonable. Babbage's told me they received an e-mail saying there was a "defect." But an in game defect would take more than a day to remedy, or so I'd think. I don't know, maybe they just needed to have a patch ready. But the idea that they just had to quickly spruce up the servers seems very reasonable.

Jandon
Oct 25, 2006, 10:56 AM
Oh Galaxy, I can tell you that I received a phone call saying it would be in wed. afternoon. I called Babbage's to see who was right and who was wrong, and he said that my best bet would be to call wednesday. Shortly after we got off the phone, I did in fact receive another call saying there was a delay and that it would arrive thursday. But I thought, and maybe even hoped that was for gamestop stores only.

Zero9teen
Oct 25, 2006, 11:00 AM
I have no doubt in my mind that the 360 delay is due in part to SEGA preparing for HUGE numbers on day one. The exact same thing happened in Japan for the other versions..it came out, SEGA got SWARMED, and the servers actually crashed. SEGA just doesn't want a repeat, and after the beta, probably just wanted a little more time to prep/get more copies out there.

Akaimizu
Oct 25, 2006, 11:04 AM
Yep. I only got the first call, as well. Kind of strange as I'm not used to hearing an automated call for videogame Pre-orders at all. I'm not exactly sure it's a good idea, since it can be misleading. Still, I guess they're trying to do that nowadays since they're trying to cover for the difficulty of game stores to call people, who preordered, about when their game is in.

Section8
Oct 25, 2006, 11:11 AM
Yeah. so it would appear. Not alot we can do about it. I just called up to my Gamestop where i have it reserved it and they said "tommorrow. Got pushed back.". Its funny you how we can wait for this game for years but than a couple of day delays right before it comes out drives us all mad. I just find it funny is all. Heh.

Ryoga4523
Oct 25, 2006, 11:13 AM
Because so many have received the second call, it is probable that everyone will have to wait until thursday to get tehir copy of PSU for the 360, regardless if you got the call or not. Just don't flame your local game store that you pre-oredered it from for not having it the day they told you. It is obviously out of their hands, I am as bummed as all of you guys/gals are.

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 11:21 AM
How many of you guys work at a retail store that sells video games???? Just curious, but I work at Circuit City and I know we're getting our shipment today at around 1-1:30....the thing is most of these shipments aren't allowed to even be processed until the final day. I work in the warehouse so I know what I'm bringing in and out of the store, whereas floor sales people have no clue.

As far as an "Official Delay", I have my doubts...honestly I think Sega was just timid because of the server overloads during a few of the beta days....have you guys ever set up a server, linked it to other servers, and then tested it??? It's a long process and each one has to be done in a specific manner so that all people can connect to it w/ no problems. One server can take upto, if not more, about 4 hours of set-up/maint. Times that by how many servers they may be adding and you've got your extra two days. I believe they were just trying to be fair to everyone by not letting some users get on and others get kicked due to server overloads. On top of this, servers crash frequently during peak gaming hours, when everyone wants to be in server 1 where "everyone" is....this causes other servers to crash, like a dominoe effect at times. I think it's best that we just give them their time and space for now. Hehe, but if they drag this on ANOTHER day....lets riot!!!!!! = )

Ryoga4523
Oct 25, 2006, 11:29 AM
That actually does make a lot of sense, because they will release the game on thursday around noon to 3 pm, and then "depending on where you live" BAM, hit you with the maintenance. So everyone will only have a couple of hours to play, and most people wont be able to get on until after the server maint. So that gives Sega even more time to work on their servers... How diobalically genius -_-!

Phalynx
Oct 25, 2006, 11:32 AM
What maintenance would they have to do if the servers arent even up? Thats probably the dumbest thing ive heard. I doubt they need to maintain the servers on day friggin one.

otakuP7
Oct 25, 2006, 11:32 AM
I Just got off the phone with Gamestop in Fairfield CA, They will have 360 versions in at 2 pm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ryoga4523
Oct 25, 2006, 11:33 AM
Well then can you explain why they have the server maint. set on thursday at 7PM to 12AM EST???? answer me that champ...

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 11:35 AM
phalynx don't speak unless you know what you're talking about. Every PSU 360 server availiable is up and running, every single one....in fact if anyone logs on to the servers during these delay hours you will get kicked and maybe even banned.

hucast21
Oct 25, 2006, 11:36 AM
On 2006-10-25 09:32, otakuP7 wrote:
I Just got off the phone with Gamestop in Fairfield CA, They will have 360 versions in at 2 pm http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

You're in Cali, of course you will have it by today.

People living on the East Coast will have to wait till midnight or tomorrow morning. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

StanleyPain
Oct 25, 2006, 11:38 AM
I work at Hastings, but Hastings is universally the worst video game store. Ok maybe not the worst,..that would go to places like Target, WalMart, etc..
But, as of yesterday, Hastings showed no shipments of ANY versions of PSU even scheduled to go out. So..it's hit and miss with them.

Tahldon
I beat the ol dead horse by calling EBGames again... I called yesterday and Jason picked up the phone. "Did PSU come yet?!!?!" "Only the PS2 and PC versions, 360 versions come tomorrow"

*Falls to his knees and places hands on the floor. The utter anticipation being so much to bear.. the jealousy.. the impatience..the anquish..* I'm defeated..

*Leaps to feet* BUT ALAS I get PSU tomorrow then go on a 4 day weekend!!! That's 4 whole days/ 5 nights of STRAIGHT PSU with NO WORK involved Fwaa ha ha *Rants on*

This is so unbearable..my sanity.. is slowly waning..*sniffle* Someone hold me!

otakuP7
Thats regularly scheduled maint....that should have no bearing on the release. honeslty at first did they care when they scheduled the beta right in the middle of a xbox live down period? Sure Sega extended the beta in light of all the flaming they got but at the the end of the day release and maint are two entirely different issues

Fatal-Killer
Oct 25, 2006, 11:47 AM
i called my gamestop store and they said it was comming out later today

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 11:57 AM
On 2006-10-25 09:47, Fatal-Killer wrote:

And you're where on this small blue planet?

Ryoga4523
Oct 25, 2006, 12:02 PM
I was not actually commenting on what you said Otaku, I was talking to phalynx

hucast21
Oct 25, 2006, 12:10 PM
On 2006-10-25 09:57, Tahldon wrote:

On 2006-10-25 09:47, Fatal-Killer wrote:

He must be lucky because if New York or Miami doesn't have the 360 version, I doubt a little small town will.

Unless of course he is on the West Coast.

Ryoga4523
Oct 25, 2006, 12:14 PM
I wonder if AZ is close enough west to get it today?

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 12:14 PM
On 2006-10-25 10:10, hucast21 wrote:

He must be lucky because if New York or Miami doesn't have the 360 version, I doubt a little small town will.

Well I'm not gonna call my EB anymore today.. >.> Tomorrow though.. It's on.. I wonder if I can get it in the afternoon or what though..During lunch..

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 12:19 PM
Thats what Im wondering too since I'm Reno NV...I'm 1.5 hours away from CALI...but I'll go to Sacramento if I can get it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrykerShaka on 2006-10-25 10:19 ]</font>

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 12:22 PM
This is absolutly beautiful!! i mean sega has the nerve to rely on its fanbase to let everyone know about the delay.. thanks sega for wasting my entire afternoon yesterday today and most likely tomorrow.. Honestly if its not here tomorrow and I get the same nah try again later BS, then I don't care.. I'll happily spend my money on a copy of SC DA until GOW and the likes come out.. I love PS, and RPG's but this isnt worth it.

hucast21
Oct 25, 2006, 12:25 PM
On 2006-10-25 10:14, Tahldon wrote:

On 2006-10-25 10:10, hucast21 wrote:

Well I'm not gonna call my EB anymore today.. >.> Tomorrow though.. It's on.. I wonder if I can get it in the afternoon or what though..During lunch..

I'm not calling anymore today because they all told me the same thing, tomorrow.

I'll be picking up the game during my lunch break tomorrow afternoon.

galaxy
Oct 25, 2006, 12:36 PM
yeah, turns out i was wrong too. even though they said later today (this is in boston), i stopped by my gamestop and they were telling some other guy that the xbox 360 version should be out sometime tomorrow (im assuming around noon, they got their other shipment around then too, so it should be the same). the guy also seemed really flustered and fed up...which is a good and bad thing. good in that a lot of people are probably asking...bad in that they probably recieved little information/notice about it, and bad since...well, its your job to answer questions, dont get flustered, dammit! lol. the guy cut me off on the phone earlier too. yes its annoying, but be polite.

Frog
Oct 25, 2006, 02:03 PM
Best Buy told me tomorrow for the 360 version. I neglected to see if the PC or PS2 versions were on shelves.

Sexy_Raine
Oct 25, 2006, 02:14 PM
You 360 people didn't have to wait 2 years like the PC and PS2 fans did. You's only had to wait a few month because there was no 360 version from the beginning.

I don't think I've ever anticipated a game for that long. I'm so glad the wait is over.

Akaimizu
Oct 25, 2006, 02:22 PM
You do realize that many of the 360 players have played PSO and waited the same amount of time for a new game, in the series to release. Just because they have a 360 doesn't mean they've never played it on a previous system. If anything, you're more likely to be playing the game, for the first time, with a PS2; as this marks the series first entry on a playstation platform.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-10-25 12:23 ]</font>

Dymalos
Oct 25, 2006, 02:24 PM
I eagerly anticipated the release of this title, from the beginning. Had there been no 360 version, I would be getting the PC version. Just because I am ultimately going to be playing it on the 360, does not mean that I have not been waiting for over 2 years.

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 02:26 PM
errr, not to mention the older PS series, (1988).

some of "Us 360 people" were planning on buying either the PC version, or a Ps2 for it.. So what you think people with a 360 are all just starting out gaming? Sorry but that was a pretty biased comment.

EDIT: any previous posts on my behalf were made from anger.I've eatten alot of kittens and chicken since and am feeling much better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bobkitty on 2006-10-25 12:28 ]</font>

Saner
Oct 25, 2006, 02:28 PM
in any case, wonder if the X360 community will b healthy and friendly enough.

the beta was sure full of weirdos and spammers in a few areas, but at least that gave me the chance to try out blacklisting!

target. A button. blacklist! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

ProfessorZ
Oct 25, 2006, 02:32 PM
So much for official
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=2107

Noob

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 02:32 PM
lol, I'm sure the 360 community will offer alot of variety.. We will still have the jerks and everything but it will be much more filtered out for the full version..

About the weirdo's, I didn't find it weird when Tom Green put his bum on things, and i won't when ingame characters are doing it.. if i put my bum on your head while your relaxing, don't take it as an insulting gesture, but much rather an over the top handshake.

_dd_
Oct 25, 2006, 02:35 PM
On 2006-10-25 12:03, Frog wrote:
Best Buy told me tomorrow for the 360 version. I neglected to see if the PC or PS2 versions were on shelves.

My Best Buy told me the same... But they also didn't have PC or PS2 up, so it makes me wonder if they meant their ps2/pc copies >_>

Razorback
Oct 25, 2006, 02:35 PM
I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF IF IT GETS DELAYED ONE MORE TIME

Sindustries
Oct 25, 2006, 02:36 PM
Expect nothing, live frugally on surprise. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

bob0mb
Oct 25, 2006, 02:36 PM
so Valkayree why is your mood "pissed at GS for delaying the game" if all stores have it delayed?

FrogKicker
Oct 25, 2006, 02:38 PM
On 2006-10-25 12:14, Sexy_Raine wrote:
You 360 people didn't have to wait 2 years like the PC and PS2 fans did. You's only had to wait a few month because there was no 360 version from the beginning.

I don't think I've ever anticipated a game for that long. I'm so glad the wait is over.

Ignorance...I played PSO from day one on the dreamcast. I have waited just as long as you have for PSU, if not longer.

Frog
Oct 25, 2006, 02:51 PM
On 2006-10-25 12:14, Sexy_Raine wrote:

PSO hit dreamcast, gamecube, and Xbox many years before it hit PC(US) and at least 2 years before PSU was ever announced for PS2.

NiteOwl
Oct 25, 2006, 03:06 PM
Just a quick note... ebgames.com now lists the 360 version as shipping in 24 hours. So that's good for you that ordered it from there! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryogen
Oct 25, 2006, 03:10 PM
GameStop called me yesterday and told me.

johnnydarko1
Oct 25, 2006, 03:10 PM
I feel the same way, Valkayree, I feel the same way.... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 03:12 PM
NiteOwl, i almost let you get my hopes up just in case my local BB doesn'tget it.. Then I realised they re assured me it wouldnt be in till friday, and well here.. they are lazy.. meaning if they get it tomorrow, they probably wont have it ready until riday.. they used to be sooo cool http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif now they don't do "little favours"

_dd_
Oct 25, 2006, 03:14 PM
Nobody has the 360 Version yet (except for some testers)

http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?gt=&g=152&z=&c=&x=39&y=15

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif So.. yeah...

Jinto117
Oct 25, 2006, 03:18 PM
Should I call my local Gamestop and ask them if they have the 360 version in? I live in California in a city near San Francisco.

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 03:22 PM
How interesting.. to be treated like a whole seperate race for playing PSU on a different console..

It some how sounds.. elitist..

As though we just started playing video games... It's kind of pitiful..how naive people can be.

Boy oh boy..

Lorsavasus
Oct 25, 2006, 03:31 PM
Right on, Tahldon!

Heh, at any rate, at least we won't see them online. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 03:38 PM
Jinto117, yeah call around. You have the best shot at getting it if it's out....I on the other hand, can't get close enough....I went in to work to pick up my new HDTV and decided to investigate the PSU situation. Well, there was a box. in it was about 45 PSU's for the PC and about 10 for the PS2, but no 360....gonna check back later. We shrink wrap our own product so my boss may let me play one in the break room = )

Ryoga4523
Oct 25, 2006, 03:41 PM
They treat us like some sort of super newbs or something

DMC_Dante
Oct 25, 2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah I heard and was just heartbroken, I looked forward to playing today real bad. Sucks i will only get 3 hours tomorrow before maintenance

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 03:50 PM
Guys if you have a Naval Exchange in your area they should all have PSU 360 in stock at a good price too. Thats the NEX, its a store located on military bases (usually naval).

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 03:54 PM
On 2006-10-25 13:50, StrykerShaka wrote:
Guys if you have a Naval Exchange in your area they should all have PSU 360 in stock at a good price too. Thats the NEX, its a store located on military bases (usually naval).

Hm.. is that so? If only I was still home in Pensacola.. Though, I know our PX doesn't have it. They never have anything until late. They're a last ditch effort.

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 03:58 PM
thats where he did basic...yeah he said the PX (is that what you called it) was pretty run down there....

ArmitageQc
Oct 25, 2006, 04:01 PM
if ur NEX hav the game im really wondering the REAL reason why the 360 version is not in everyshop??

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 04:05 PM
On 2006-10-25 14:01, ArmitageQc wrote:
if ur NEX hav the game im really wondering the REAL reason why the 360 version is not in everyshop??

Well it makes sense that the Naval Bases would have it. It's the navy. The military has shipping companies too, to get things into the NEX/PX for soldiers to have stuff too. Ships, Navy... make sense? It's just an assumption on my behalf, however.

And yeah the PX (Post Exchange - Army/Air Force) usually is the last to have -everything-. I never go to the PX for anything, but sometimes they surprise me.. like I was looking around once for the slim PS2 and no store had it and I went to the PX just because and they had a whole stack. The only one time the PX came through for me..

Dryagai
Oct 25, 2006, 04:10 PM
I'm off to (hopefully) pick up my PC Copy now. =D

FenixStryk
Oct 25, 2006, 04:11 PM
Somehow not surprised, but I could care less.
SOme of you guys make it sound like "It's ovER NIne THOUSAAAAAAND!" hours since you preordered.

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 04:11 PM
lol, they also have lots of cool name brand clothes that you cant find anywhere else like limited edition quicksilver clothes and stuff hehe

Dryagai
Oct 25, 2006, 04:12 PM
I'm off to (hopefully) pick up a copy of the PC Version. =D

Tahldon
Oct 25, 2006, 04:19 PM
*sniffle*

I did it... I called Gamestop... after I said I wouldn't again today... *Falls to hands and knees* My resolve is so weak...

The EBGames and Gamestop sites says that it's in! I...am weak..*cries*