PDA

View Full Version : hey what was that beta Room glitch that trapped ppl in their

Saner
Oct 25, 2006, 11:19 AM
what decorations caused that glitch?

has it already been fixed for final version?

oh ya I know someone who discovered you can lock your room somehow, I think you examine something next to the exit to place a password. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Kent
Oct 25, 2006, 11:23 AM
I believe the issue in the beta, was that the redecoration data wasn't in the beta version, so it corrupted peoples' rooms, because it couldn't reference what it needed to.

Odds are, it's not in the final, though.

Saner
Oct 25, 2006, 11:24 AM
ohhh the ticket things. ya didnt try redecorating. ya they should have those fixed since the final has it all.

the beta didnt even have boss cutscenes or space travel cutscenes. but ya the full version will have them.

Mattlock
Oct 25, 2006, 11:25 AM
I remember that, or it could be a completely different thing. But when I entered some ones room every thing was black and all I could see was his little partner dude and me, plus your stuck in one place and cant move. I had to log to get out of it

StrykerShaka
Oct 25, 2006, 11:26 AM
It's not for sure, didn't Sega officially say they fixed that one. It happened to me, but I was happy because it gave me a reason to try out another class. I ended up liking that second class so much that I'm going to use it now instead of the first in the final game....coincidence??? or fate....??? duh duh DUHHH!!!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrykerShaka on 2006-10-25 09:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: StrykerShaka on 2006-10-25 09:27 ]</font>

Midicronica
Oct 25, 2006, 11:27 AM
Never knew anything about a glitch. Definately new news to me.