PDA

View Full Version : Canada PSU

matduke
Oct 25, 2006, 11:26 AM
Anyone in Canada has it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Moo2u
Oct 25, 2006, 11:51 AM
Not yet....but soon! We here in Canada are a bit slow, eh?

zombiewheat
Oct 25, 2006, 11:57 AM
I live in Calgary myself. I called the EB I pre ordered at, they said it got bumped to the 26th... BOOOOOO! I even had today off. I called a couple other retailers and no luck. I'm guessing by your sad face, your luck was no better. Oh well, I've waited this long, whats another night I suppose. *grumble*

Oh also the real beauty of this is that tomorrow is Thursday. I work tomorrow, which means no PSU till the evening. Which means I get home in time for the server maintence. Wheeeee!

Trey_Winters
Oct 25, 2006, 12:04 PM
I live in Ontario, and called the five EB Games' within an hour of me. Four told me they won't be getting it until Friday the 27th, and the other said not until Thursday the 26th.

Funny thing is, the EB Games getting it on the 26th is right across the street from one that said the 27th. Weird...

Percival
Oct 25, 2006, 12:09 PM
I paid a visit to EBGames and Gamebuzz about the 360 version. Here is what the clerks told me:

EBGames: Tomorrow (Thursday) around 11:00AM
Game Buzz: Today (Wednesday) around 3:00PM

Not sure how reliable this info is. Both salesman seemed to know which game I was talking about and they didn'T have to look up the info in their system.

I'll pay a visit to Game Buzz again after work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Percival on 2006-10-25 10:14 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Oct 25, 2006, 12:09 PM
Mine's supposed to come in today. I'm in Kitchener, Ontario (ordered the 360 version). Though I'm banking on it being here tomorrow.

Bobkitty
Oct 25, 2006, 12:19 PM
Well here in NB canada, Everyone said today.. waiting a couple of hours I decided to call every place from Eb to Zellers. The best bet was actually blockbuster.. Eb said maybe the 27th i dunno(considering sega officially blows chunks in our minds here) Blockbuster actually recieved the PS2 version. other than that it was more less, we're never getting that game..

I didnt think delaying or anything had an affect on me, but suddenly when every store tells me tomorrow everyday and I keep wasting life, I realise I truly hate SEGA, learn how to take care of your fan base, good for nothing.

Hmmm gee maybe you coulda said hey the 360 version is delayed.. but no you dont care about NA, you only care about JP and your oooh sooo uber PS2 fanbase(no offense to PS2, im just being a little girl right now)

Sorry for the disgruntled post, I'm just past sick of this complete BS

matduke
Oct 25, 2006, 01:30 PM
hey percival, I'm from montreal too! sup.

matduke
Oct 25, 2006, 01:33 PM
just called and game buzz has it on ps2, but i prefer waiting for pc ><

Percival
Oct 25, 2006, 01:36 PM
On 2006-10-25 11:30, matduke wrote:
hey percival, I'm from montreal too! sup.

Pleased to meet you.

Can't wait to see some sun in Montreal. It's been rainy/cloudy for weeks.

I'm about to take a break from work and go see if Game Buzz actually have received PSU for 360.

McLaughlin
Oct 25, 2006, 01:40 PM
Yeah, I just called my local Best Buy, and they said they already got the PS2 version, and that the 360 version may be on the truck, so to call back later tonight. If it's there I cancel my preorder at EB and run to Best Buy.

Percival
Oct 25, 2006, 02:02 PM
Just came back from Game Buzz.

No PSU for 360 today. They had the PS2 version.