PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Online for Xbox fan site.

DjDragoon
Nov 13, 2002, 04:14 PM
With the fall of Ragol.com (NO Ah King, say it ain't so!) I have another site ready to be checked out for the Xbox users of PSO (since I don't have a gamecube, sorry) to help with the PSO community. This site has a lot of extras that users are able to interact with that include prizes, lottery, and more. This is not a clan, just a fun site for PSO players to get something speacial with. I will also tell you this, this site is a BETA and will not be done until the game is released for the Xbox so be aware that some sections are not funtioning yet due to the release. Have fun and please contact me on what I need to fix or improve and suggestions are always welcome. Thanks hunters but remember that PSO-world.com is still the best PSO fan site on the net.
To view The Photon Core go here: http://thephotoncore.rr.nu
This site takes around 15-30 secs to load.

Rylios
Nov 16, 2002, 11:49 AM
very nice just noticed somethign small but other than that very sweeet
the loading bar seems uneven and just my opinion should of just had the loading test in pso text format.. but so far nice

Blenjar
Nov 18, 2002, 03:15 PM
Cool site.

BoUnCeR
Nov 19, 2002, 04:12 PM
hum... good site, just could add some more information on specific stuff

BIO-SLASH
Nov 19, 2002, 05:02 PM
It LOOKS nice, but not very much else is going on for it. I found it sometimes hard to know exactly what it was I clicked on as what came up was often very vague. Still it's very pretty.

pixelate
Nov 19, 2002, 05:27 PM
Good job with the Flash.

Heyo! And stick around.