PDA

View Full Version : Slooow

RoninJoku
Oct 25, 2006, 04:48 PM
Perhaps it's just me... but PSU online mode is seeming extremely slow and laggy. Characters take forever to load, and when they do, they jump around the screen when they move. There can be any number of factors as to why this might be happening, but I'm thinking part of it could be the server, as myself (mid to high end non gaming PC), my brother (PS2), and a friend (high end gaming PC) are all experiencing the frustrating lag.

Just wondering if this is a server-wide thing or not... And if so, I certainly hope it will be fixed soon. It's really bordering intolerable. I know I've never seen such bad lag on videos from JP version... But w/e I guess I should just be patient and wait for the matter to resolve itself.

Mystil
Oct 25, 2006, 04:49 PM
Your type of connection is?

Rizen
Oct 25, 2006, 04:50 PM
Well, it is the first day of a big rush of people...it is to be expected. Also I think the JP versions did have a similar problem with lag and stuff but not as early as the release date...Im sure that they will work on the servers to fix this problem.

Also, theres only one World right? I should be only in an hr or so.

Kismet
Oct 25, 2006, 04:50 PM
It might be because of your connection and the servers you picked.

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 25, 2006, 04:51 PM
server congestion, everyone is getting the game right and and every1 is trying to jump online. playsega is also not working properly atm.

Sindustries
Oct 25, 2006, 04:51 PM
The coalescence of these problems needs to be compiled into one thread.

Edit: preferably stickied.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sindustries on 2006-10-25 14:52 ]</font>

RoninJoku
Oct 25, 2006, 04:52 PM
connection is DSL

PhantasyK2
Oct 25, 2006, 05:28 PM
One thing that is for sure - the character animation is not 'fluid' at all - movements are too herky jerky.

Another thing - the character load thing is really annoying - everyone looks like the Michael Jackson statue until their character 'loads' - this happens on both PC and PS2 ver.

entropyboy
Oct 25, 2006, 05:29 PM
are there any servers without full stars? try one of those and see if that helps, you can swap servers as one of the cubes