PDA

View Full Version : Billing problem...

Polyester
Oct 25, 2006, 07:25 PM
Can anyone else not access playsega.com to make a subscription? grrr i just got the game and now i cant even subscribe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

btw see you in game (ps2) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

PooChunks
Oct 25, 2006, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I can't either. It keeps saying the server is currently unavailable due to compatability/maintenance work. Anyone else having this problem?

Raikku
Oct 25, 2006, 07:32 PM
This is like the 4747247247 the site is fucking down.

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 07:49 PM
I was billed and i didn't recieve my ID or password. I have confirmation numbers and my card transaction history shows that i was billed yet i have nothing to show for it IE: the ID and password to get online. WHAT THE HELL??????

Rizen
Oct 25, 2006, 07:59 PM
Hmm..if you are on PC version I believe your account is your PLAYSEGA ID you used to login and register
If its XBox I can not help you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rizen on 2006-10-25 18:00 ]</font>

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:02 PM
Would this be the same for the PS2 version?

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:02 PM
Like the ID and Password i picked. I mean, would that be the same for the PS2

Calibur
Oct 25, 2006, 09:04 PM
On 2006-10-25 19:02, Hrithmus wrote:
Like the ID and Password i picked. I mean, would that be the same for the PS2

yeah

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:06 PM
Hahaha, now if i could only remember it since the web site is down. Poor Sega....i still love you. Thanks guys for the info. Hope to see you guys in the game soon.

Oxidation
Oct 25, 2006, 09:06 PM
Yes Hrithmus, use the login and password that you used to sign into playsega.com

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:08 PM
Ahhhh ic, thanks guys. I think alot of people oon PS2 don't know this. So if someone could make a post about this, it would help out. Thanks again guys.

Stryfe1
Oct 25, 2006, 09:20 PM
Well, i logged off after playing, then I try and log back on and I get the ID message saying it's incorrect and possible sever maintenence.

What gives?

Kakashi_Xero
Oct 25, 2006, 09:32 PM
its sys my acount name is invalid but i was playing earlier and got to lvl 5 >_>'

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:34 PM
I got the server maintenence thing also. it said "Failed to recongnize SEGA ID, then The Servers may be undergoing maintenance.

Suetto_Rai
Oct 25, 2006, 09:36 PM
I'm like..stuck at the registration screen with the basic info ; ;

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:37 PM
LOL wtf is sega doing, when it checks for the file system updates i got like 4 erros i just keep clicking on retry and then it finally works LOL. But im still stuck on the Error number 060

Hrithmus
Oct 26, 2006, 08:58 AM
Okay, I finally got online. This is going to be a bit long.

This is what happened to me:

My old account id, the same one that I have been using for years on the segaplay website, and have bought subscriptions to various versions of PSO for years, did not work.

Every PSO game before would let you log onto the game with your details, and if you didn't have a Hunter's License, it would simply say, "you're hunter's license has expire, please purchase a new one if you want to play." I tried logging in with my old account details after I installed PSU on my PC, without purchasing a Guardian's license, and error. The server would not recognize my old user id, even though I can still log onto the Segaplay website with it (and review my old account details). I simply could not get this i.d. to work, no matter what I did, including turning off every extra program on my PC that might be interfering with it (virusware, spyware, messengers, etc).

I'm pretty leery of spending money for a Guardian's license when the server couldn't even recognize my old user id, so here is what I did:

I made a completely new ID on the Segaplay site, using a new email address. Then I went and tried to log onto the game server with my new id, without having purchased a license, and low and behold, I got through with this message, "You're Guardian's license has expired. Please renew subscription," something like that. I then logged in in Segaplay with my new i.d., purchased a subscription, and bam! Now I can get online.

I think this whole player i.d. and subscription thing is bugged. While purchasing my Guardian's license, it kept rejecting my credit card. I ended up paying with my husband's credit card instead (and his card is basically linked onto the same credit account as mine, so when my account is charged to the max, so is his).

What does this mean? That Sega has messed up big time and their whole billing system is buggy. For those of you that purchased a license and are getting this kind of error, I'd be pissed right now, and getting on the phone to customer service at Sega. Hopefully Sega will resolve this problem, but man, I'd be extremely mad right now if I paid for a Guardian's license that didn't work due to some stupid error on Sega's part.

[quote]

This same thing has happen to me....yet i was billed twice. Once for the $9.99 and once for the $49.95....i emailed sega and they haven't got back to me yet....Now i got the error that says my Guardians license has expired...when i never once even used it. No clue what is going on but now im out of about $60, and i can't even play the game. Could anyone please tell me whats going on or had this happen to them.?????