PDA

View Full Version : Whens the server going back up?

b3n
Oct 25, 2006, 08:01 PM
In case you havent gotten to play yet, your not missing anything. The server is down for maintenance. Does anyone know when it should be up again? A few hours? A few days?

Trinitystar
Oct 25, 2006, 08:02 PM
This is all thats on there site:

The Authentication Servers for Playstation 2 and PC are currently down. Users attempting to connect may receive authentication errors for these platforms.

SEGA is aware of these issues and currently working to resolve them. Please have patience while work is performed to restore the Authentication Servers as quickly as possible.

We will update this page with additional information as needed

JigokuRyouken
Oct 25, 2006, 08:08 PM
My estimate would be anywhere from 1-5 hours or if people continue to unnecessarily try to flood the billing site until they get in BEFORE they are actually "repaired", then possibly through the night. But here's hoping it's sooner rather than later. ^ ^

Auronp
Oct 25, 2006, 08:09 PM
So the servers are down AND the billing site? Thats not cool.

Pandatron
Oct 25, 2006, 08:11 PM
Let me clarify though the login servers (in terms of game play) are the only things down but the actually servers in game are up? If so that's not cool, but nothing we can do really.

Randomness
Oct 25, 2006, 08:15 PM
Can you do 1-P?

JigokuRyouken
Oct 25, 2006, 08:19 PM
Not quite... The login servers are up, as in imputing your account information, but the process that runs through the billing site for authentication of the accounts themselves is busy/backed-up and being repaired under pretense of maintenance. On a brighter note however, if you have not logged on just yet, you are still able to download and save the initial patching data.

Shykin
Oct 25, 2006, 08:25 PM
Jeez I might just go to bed now and try tomorrow after school.

EC_Subbie
Oct 25, 2006, 08:30 PM
Suddenly I don't feel so bad about having to wait another day for the 360 version.. It's not like i'm missing anything today with these issues.

Randomness
Oct 25, 2006, 08:33 PM
Hmm.... play offline til I go to bed, and leave it patching overnight...