PDA

View Full Version : Downtime Dialogues: The Good, The Bad, The Ew

Pandatron
Oct 25, 2006, 08:07 PM
Figure this would be a nice time and place to establish a place to discuss 3 topics. Feel free to choose 1 or 2 or heck all 3 doesn't matter to me.

1) What do you plan to do during the Error No. 060 downtime as well as the 5 hours of maintaince downtime the following day Thursday, Oct. 26.

2) How have you enjoyed the experience so far? Was it everything you expected to be. Drawbacks have been noted so what benefits have been would you say been noted so far?

3) Have you spotted Chuck Norris? How about Ted Turner. If you have screenshots of either feel free to post them.

That's about it as for myself i plan to make use of the downtime by playing Cave Story, catching up on the few missed hours of studies. I've enjoyed the game thus far especially since i can finally read all the storyline i missed on playing the JP version through (hate the voice acting though). Aside from that online play is nice just need to meet more people. Took a screenshot of me and Chuck Norris i'll post it in a bit.

jimmer411
Oct 25, 2006, 08:12 PM
well ill be at work all day tomorrow so the maintance dont bother me. its just trying to get my brothers license thats bothering me ><

there is always the offline mode for me to play in the meantime!@