PDA

View Full Version : newbie PA question

Kie
Oct 25, 2006, 08:14 PM
well iv have seen allot of videos and in them they use PAs but they are all using meele wepons. is it possibly to use PAs with a staff or somthing? I think if would be usfull for a force to be able to use PAs for when they run out of TP and have no fluids

Zato-2TWO
Oct 25, 2006, 08:22 PM
Photon Arts are just the general name given to special weapon abilities; melee weapons get Skills (the fancy moves and such), ranged weapons get Bullets, and wands/rods equip Technics. So yes, staves and wands have Photon Arts, but in the form of Technics.

Besides, what's the point of having Skills on rods/wands when you'd be using all the PP for Technics?

VanHalen
Oct 25, 2006, 08:24 PM
i liked in PSO when you bashed animals with rods hmm that would make a nice PA

Rider
Oct 25, 2006, 08:25 PM
Can you unlearn PAs? Like say I get a dagger one and learn it and then later on I don't want it anymore. Will I be able to get rid of it?

A2K
Oct 25, 2006, 08:38 PM
On 2006-10-25 18:25, Rider wrote:
Can you unlearn PAs? Like say I get a dagger one and learn it and then later on I don't want it anymore. Will I be able to get rid of it?

If you have thirty-six learned (the maximum) and attempt to learn a thirty-seventh, you can choose to overwrite it. You're stuck with it, but you're also free to completely neglect it if you wish. There's no real penalty.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-10-25 18:39 ]</font>