PDA

View Full Version : Movement Speed

Xtra-1
Oct 25, 2006, 09:26 PM
Hi everyone,

Quick question... in the PSU videos, I see all the characters moving very fast etc. While playing story mode, the movements are very slow.

Do you move faster as you gain levels?

Kwan
Oct 25, 2006, 09:39 PM
sometimes people speed up their video's and sometimes slow down..........

Ether
Oct 25, 2006, 09:41 PM
Lower your settings, that should speed things up. PSU is awesome and doesnt have automatic frameskip, so if the settings are too high you start to run slower

Killuminati
Oct 25, 2006, 09:47 PM
On 2006-10-25 19:41, Ether wrote:
Lower your settings, that should speed things up. PSU is awesome and doesnt have automatic frameskip, so if the settings are too high you start to run slower

Not possible on the ps2 version sadly. But as the OP said the offline mode does move a tad bit to slow for my liking. I remember playing pso so much faster back on gamecube. I hope this is just an offline issue.

Xtra-1
Oct 25, 2006, 09:57 PM
ahh awesome, thanks for the tip Ether!

That just increased my speed dramatically... like from snail to cheetah speed. Funny thing is... that even lowering the graphic setting, I don't notice any graphical difference.

AvianKaitos
Oct 25, 2006, 10:21 PM
The youtube videos may be skipping frames.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AvianKaitos on 2006-10-25 20:23 ]</font>

FenixStryk
Oct 25, 2006, 10:24 PM
Wow, PCs get frame rate lag too? =(

PhantasyK2
Oct 25, 2006, 10:27 PM
LOL at all the PC users having issues - many of whom were bagging the PS2 version.

The PS2 version has been incredibly fun thus far but I'm not going to lie -- in a 6 person party I definitely experienced slow-down during combat -- so much so that it threw off my 3 button sword combo's but hopefully I'll get used to it.

Inspektahdek
Oct 25, 2006, 10:30 PM
my slowdown at high activity moments which isnt too bad is more evident on the story mode US version then it was on the JP version I played on the same system hmmmm????????