PDA

View Full Version : PC users and gamegaurd error hopeful fix here

Shinomaru
Oct 25, 2006, 09:30 PM
ive got an idea it usually worked in other games with my friends. im willing to give who ever is having the error my gamegaurd files just message me on aim CDxRomxIsxDxBomb or my msn. hopefully this will let you guys acesss network mode and at least patch while they fix servers.

xToMx
Oct 25, 2006, 09:34 PM
gameguard errors r simply made b/c of nprotect detecting sum sort of hacking device, if u hack on a different game, simply stop playing that game and remove the hacks.......also, sumtimes GG errors r made b/c simply you cannot connect to gameguard and dl its new files and wat not...trying making sure your firewall is OFF

no offense but what u say sounds like ure trying to keylog, im not accusing you just sounds fishy

Shinomaru
Oct 25, 2006, 09:36 PM
trust me i dont have time in my life to mess up other people's i just want to help. and like i said past experinces with koreon or japanese mmo's giving my friends the files worked. also your explanation maybe right in most cases but. head over to the sega technical support forums i doubt all of them hack.