PDA

View Full Version : A present for importers? O_o

Rubesahl
Oct 25, 2006, 09:33 PM
I just installed my US copy of PSU in my PC without uninstalling the JPN version, which resulted in the English version overwriting the JPN version. Surprisingly my saves are there and are perfectly playable and translated O_O;; I even have extra mode unlocked lmao Which is great cause I wanted that specific progress to be saved http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Now I'll restart story mode to understand and I'll keep my original JPN save too XD Thanks Sonicteam! (Though I'm sure you did not do it on purpose!)

xToMx
Oct 25, 2006, 09:36 PM
lol, nice...thats so sweet.......

you could start playing offline story mode on a new character and learn everything befor the online goes back up lol

Miyoko
Oct 25, 2006, 09:38 PM
Wow, I was wondering if this would work, too.

Ether
Oct 25, 2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, all my Story Mode saves and Extra mode chars are still there. The funny part is that you get a different chapter end cinema when you beat a chapter twice on different saves, so I'm certainly glad I beat story mode on the import now

ShardInABox
Oct 26, 2006, 02:04 PM
Just to reconfirm, both the US and JP installs play fine even when installed on the same PC/OS/Partition?