PDA

View Full Version : Best PSU review. Ever.

Nestahima
Oct 25, 2006, 09:58 PM
Gamestop.com (http://www.gamestop.com/ReadReviews.asp?product_id=B200176A) if you want to read it for yourself, but here it is.

Reviewed By: InSane_GaMeR002 Date: 10/23/2006 3:53:33 PM

"THe game is sooo lame. its not like any of the other ones. phantasy star really didnt make the cut because the Graphics are terrible, the plot is terrible(all u do is go around, collect stars, and do phantasy stuff) it gets really boring after a while and the voice over is off. the controls are really messed up for the game too,. u have to hold x and y to jump and to shoot is left trigger, right trigger, and click both analog sticks in. the view is really bad too. throughout the whole game, its birdseye and getz really annoying! the game takes only 6 hrs to beat, so id rent it if u REALLY want to play it. this game just doesnt cut the mustard and is not quality. i think ea pumped it out too quickly like they did with Halo II.

*if your looking for a better game that is really fantastyic, then id stick straight up with Grand Theft Auto: Sands of Time"

Classic.

CypherErebus
Oct 25, 2006, 09:58 PM
Been posted already me thinks.

xJermariox
Oct 25, 2006, 09:59 PM
Yeah I read that yesterday. Its nothing but a joke review. Just someone trying to be funny but i didnt think so.

FenixStryk
LOL, yeah, read the same thread on GameFAQs. I'm surprised they let that on the site.

Wallin
WTF is this??? LOL

Was this a joke review or what? I'm not really sure why GTA has a Prince of Persia sequel name. I'm very confused now.

jarek99
Oct 25, 2006, 10:09 PM
gotta love little kids who rent games before they come out.

MAGNUShunter
Oct 25, 2006, 10:12 PM
"the view is really bad too. throughout the whole game, its birdseye and getz really annoying!"
That's just awesome!

McLaughlin
Oct 25, 2006, 10:16 PM
On 2006-10-25 19:58, Nestahima wrote:
Gamestop.com (http://www.gamestop.com/ReadReviews.asp?product_id=B200176A) if you want to read it for yourself, but here it is.

Reviewed By: InSane_GaMeR002 Date: 10/23/2006 3:53:33 PM

"THe game is sooo lame. its not like any of the other ones. phantasy star really didnt make the cut because the Graphics are terrible, the plot is terrible(all u do is go around, collect stars, and do phantasy stuff) it gets really boring after a while and the voice over is off. the controls are really messed up for the game too,. u have to hold x and y to jump and to shoot is left trigger, right trigger, and click both analog sticks in. the view is really bad too. throughout the whole game, its birdseye and getz really annoying! the game takes only 6 hrs to beat, so id rent it if u REALLY want to play it. this game just doesnt cut the mustard and is not quality. i think ea pumped it out too quickly like they did with Halo II.

*if your looking for a better game that is really fantastyic, then id stick straight up with Grand Theft Auto: Sands of Time"

Classic.

That poor bastard. They should never have let him out of the asylumn. His poor mind couldn't comprehend the complicated controls. I mean, I too have a hard time holding down the Right Bumber to lock on to the next thing to slaughter. And he figured out how to jump! What a pro!!

rayis
Oct 25, 2006, 10:50 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!! omfg... *tears* an instant classic.

Frog
Oct 25, 2006, 10:56 PM
I liked this part...

i think ea pumped it out too quickly like they did with Halo II.

Dukealicious
Oct 25, 2006, 10:57 PM
That is actually an old review of the dreamcast PSO back in the day that someone remembered and put up as a PSU review. I give major props to the guy whon remebered it and posted it for a new generation, really funny.

Dukealicious
Oct 25, 2006, 10:58 PM
updated with the halo 2 bit i cant remember the old game

Dukealicious
Oct 25, 2006, 10:59 PM
was it dreamcast or was it the rerelease for ps2 so long now i forget

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 25, 2006, 11:01 PM
Damn.

Expert gamer clearly.

He probably wins contests and competitions like clockwork with such detailed and insider info such as EA = SEGA ST FPS X Y TO JUMP!

Edit: boing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2006-10-25 21:05 ]</font>

DizzyDi
Oct 25, 2006, 11:02 PM
I laughed.

Nice triple post Duke. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Clever way to get your post count up. I'd suggest heading over to word association in off-topic and getting a few hundred easy post counts as well.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 25, 2006, 11:09 PM
Chill your blast; he can still get 6 more in the lounge.

And post counts mean nothing.

You'll never be able to trade them in for food or t-shirts.

Dukealicious
Oct 25, 2006, 11:19 PM
i couldnt care less aboput post count numbers i just kept remembering more things to say i just posted in hopes that someone would respond with rememberance of this review from being back in the day

DizzyDi
Oct 25, 2006, 11:22 PM
On 2006-10-25 21:09, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Chill your blast; he can still get 6 more in the lounge.

And post counts mean nothing.

You'll never be able to trade them in for food or t-shirts.

Darn. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
I was hoping maybe to pick up a neat RC Car when I hit 1000.