PDA

View Full Version : PSU: offline

Mural
Oct 25, 2006, 09:58 PM
ok so i just started to play the offline and i have to say it preety cool but this chapter thig is kinda weired

FenixStryk
Oct 25, 2006, 10:08 PM
Hmm. = I'll have to try it for meself once I get it, but, how exactly is chapters wierd?

Mural
Oct 25, 2006, 10:14 PM
it tell you what is happening in the next chapter like a cartoon on tv. you will see what i mean when you get the game

Auronp
Oct 25, 2006, 10:26 PM
I think it's kinda cool. It's like your playin an anime, and they have the theme song play at the beginning of each chapter like an anime.

Fayt_R
Oct 25, 2006, 10:29 PM
On 2006-10-25 20:26, Auronp wrote:
I think it's kinda cool. It's like your playin an anime, and they have the theme song play at the beginning of each chapter like an anime.

ya that's exactly what i tought, might not be Online, but offline is not that bad hahaha, kind of liked this way of advancing truh the chapters.

Also lets not forget the Ending sequence you get after beating the chapter, still like the opening more thou.

Flunky
Oct 25, 2006, 10:31 PM
It's episodic content, but not in an episodic package.

In my opinion it's a good idea, as it makes the story make a little more sense- I always found it strange how in most RPGs there was no lag time, ever. It was just crisis! CRISIS! CRISIS! This gives it a way to feel as though it spans a more proper time period and the characters actually have a chance to do things like go to the bathroom.

Having not in an episodic package is good too, as most episodic things out these days end up costing more per hour of fun than the big chunk games.