PDA

View Full Version : Sega ID

Rider
Oct 25, 2006, 10:43 PM
Do you need to buy time in order for the game to recognize your Sega ID?

The first letter of my ID is capital but I can't get the game to type it in that way. I figured it might've been that. I've tried caps lock and holding shift, but still no upper case letters. I thought it might've been that a abc thing at the bottom when you're typing in. But I can't do anything with it it seems. So, I'm now wondering if you need to have paid for something in order for the ID to work.

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 10:46 PM
Thats werid, i had the same problem. My first letter was caps also and i couldn't get it caps. I tried everything in the book. I'm still getting the Sega ID error as we speak

Auronp
Oct 25, 2006, 10:47 PM
same prob here, can't get anyone to say if they got on with a cap name

Aaomi
Oct 25, 2006, 10:48 PM
Not 100% sure if this is my problem but I trhink it might be... error 061 right?

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 10:49 PM
Right

kassatsu
Oct 25, 2006, 10:50 PM
yea I am getting this now too, but my username is all lowercase to begin with.

TestamentRxB
Oct 25, 2006, 10:50 PM
yea i'm getting the error also. I've tried everything also and i know my login name and password by heart.

SailorDaravon
Oct 25, 2006, 10:51 PM
Same here, glad to know it's not just me. Guessing it's part of problem with stuff being down, whatever system they have that checks for that info is probably down or something.

Zeizen
Oct 25, 2006, 10:52 PM
This could be troublesome :/

kassatsu
Oct 25, 2006, 10:54 PM
very... been trying all day too

Hrithmus
Oct 25, 2006, 10:55 PM
Poor Sega...

DMG
Oct 25, 2006, 10:56 PM
I purchased my time early this morning and I'm having the same problem.

Rider
Oct 25, 2006, 10:57 PM
So you say it gives you the same problem even if the ID is in all lowercase? I guess that would get rid of the idea of remaking my ID in all lowercase. I haven't bought anytime yet but I was going to try and log on anyway to see what it would do. Kept saying my Sega ID wasn't recognizable, even though all the information is exactly correct. Well, except for that uppercase letter in the account name anyway.

Launch days are so messy. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow or sometime after the maintence. I would hope by Friday I can get online.

On the good side I at least got the game( almost didn't due to lack of money and no preorder. I got the last copy in the store. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) and can just play story mode and learn everything. I suppose online wouldn't be much fun anyway if hardly anyone is on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rider on 2006-10-25 21:00 ]</font>

Raikku
hehe, same error here aswell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

kassatsu
I got the id a couple weeks ago, but didnt pay for the subscription until last night.