PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... SEED Invasion...

Wallin
Oct 25, 2006, 10:57 PM
So the universe is being attacked by SEED... like from Final Fantasy VIII... so if the game was made by Square-Enix instead of Sega, we'd probably see an appearance of Squall rather than Sonic. Just a thought.

(This is what happens when your mouse button has been clicking the Refresh button for hours, but your brain stopped clicking a long time ago.)

FenixStryk
Oct 25, 2006, 11:01 PM
Too many Japanese games/animes use the term SEED. Gundam, FF, and now PS... stop confusing me!

Kaloa
Oct 25, 2006, 11:04 PM
Haha. Final Fantasy VIII was the first thing that came to mind when the term "SEED" was brought up. It almost caused me to forget what game I was playing. ^_^

Wallin
Oct 25, 2006, 11:07 PM
Hehe, Gundam SEED... I never got past like the fifth episode of that, it was pretty good though from what I saw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

MAGNUShunter
Oct 25, 2006, 11:38 PM
Dont foget "Blue Seed!"

DMG
Oct 25, 2006, 11:42 PM
Dont foget "Blue Seed!"

To this day the theme to that anime still haunts and confuzzles me.
"Mysterious Tokyo! Pick me up foxy night game!"

Sexy_Raine
Oct 25, 2006, 11:47 PM
Yes, it's pretty sad that the name SEED is far from being original. LOL

It remided me of FFVIII too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-10-25 21:47 ]</font>

Bluecowbank
Oct 26, 2006, 01:14 AM
the SEED invasion here kinda reminds me of Evengelion, cept that the main character isn't an EMO, these angels are total wussys who never get smarter and the last two chapters of story mode don't leave you with a head ache (I didn't because I have an above adverage understanding in psycology and phylosophy, and am border line insane @_@, but I heard other people didn't get it at all) hehehe 16yr old nutter WEEEEEEEEEEE! People who remember the Eva anime series will get that last joke. =P

PaladinRPG
Oct 26, 2006, 01:25 AM
On 2006-10-25 23:14, Bluecowbank wrote:
hehehe 16yr old nutter WEEEEEEEEEEE! People who remember the Eva anime series will get that last joke. =P

Hehehe!

I do wonder what it is with Seed reappearing in Japanese games/anime, though. Seriously. Does this tie to some kind of Zen garden or flower arranging existential euphamism I'm not getting? >.>

EDIT: I just realized.... Rika was also made by the computer "Seed". Is this the precedent for what's going on in PSU? Hmm...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PaladinRPG on 2006-10-26 00:43 ]</font>