PDA

View Full Version : A patch Already?

Wickerman
Oct 26, 2006, 12:19 AM
I wonder if this includes additional content?

I apoligize in advance if this has already been stickied.

EDIT

This is like a 200MB patch! I wonder what extra content we're getting. Perhaps Holloween decor?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wickerman on 2006-10-25 22:22 ]</font>

princejake2
Oct 26, 2006, 12:28 AM
I don't think we got anything, but I really wouldn't know. I would like to though. (know that is)

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 26, 2006, 12:29 AM
it allows you to play offline without having a guardians license

zemog
Oct 26, 2006, 12:46 AM
Still bothers me the game is completely useless without an internet connection... Sure, we all have one anyways, but still bothers me.

PS2, here I come I think.

AlphaMinotaux
Oct 26, 2006, 12:49 AM
there will probably be a crack for the game to play offline without an internet connection. there was for japanese so there probably will be for english

RussInDaHill
Oct 26, 2006, 01:41 AM
Still bothers me the game is completely useless without an internet connection... Sure, we all have one anyways, but still bothers me.

PS2, here I come I think.

Yeah, that does suck ....

infected
Oct 26, 2006, 02:50 AM
Why i'm i seeing people type the same thing twice?

Regardless, the patch is 100 mb, witch is lame. I have 56k. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif I have to drive to my friends house to download the patch to get online ..

i mean... is the patch really have to be over 3 mb just to change code no to be online for offline mode (hence the word OFFLINE)

coomdoom
Oct 26, 2006, 03:00 AM
Well actually Sega have never used the word 'offline' for Story and extra mode, they have always called them by 'Story Mode' & 'Extra Mode'.

infected
Oct 26, 2006, 03:08 AM
actually they called it "single player and Multiplayer"

Randomness
Oct 26, 2006, 05:49 AM
Actually, you just have to check "Do not save info on server" under options to play story mode offline.