PDA

View Full Version : Adding more to character creation.

Rider
Oct 26, 2006, 03:47 AM
Anyone else feel that there was too little to the character creation? I like what they did with the game but I'm hoping they add more to it aswell. Does anyone here think or know if there is a chance they will add more customization in the future? Just pretty much the little things like that. How your character looks is important to me and I'm sure some people care about the appearence to. *cough* Parn *cough* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I was hoping there was more options on the other worlds but so far I haven't seen anything new other then different colors.

On another but similar note. There is accessories in the game right? I could've sworn I've seen sun glasses on someone's head once. I think it was Parn's head actually. I tried looking for the shop but couldn't find it.

Rizen
Oct 26, 2006, 03:52 AM
Personally I liked the customization process. Not too much, not too little. But they were missing a few things that were kinda cool in PSO, but thats PSO and this is PSU!

Also, yes there are. It costs 5000 meseta to change appearence. You can do this on the 3rd Floor on of the colony in the back right pink shop. I think its called Lumilla in this one o.o. That or Estee.

DoubleJG
Oct 26, 2006, 03:53 AM
Yes there are accessories such as hats and whatnot. However, I must disagree with you as far as the customization being too limited. You can control proportion, hair color/style, eye color, face style, shirt, pants, shoes, undergarments, ear style, voice, even eye brows I believe.

What else could you ask for? Especially compared to PSO, this customization is excellent. But to answer your question, yes, there will be new sets of clothes and accessories launched within future online patches.

February
Oct 26, 2006, 03:54 AM
More clothing options will be available in the future. (I guess with updates?) Hit PSUPedia's clothing section for pics of more clothes http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

There's an acessories shop on the colony, I think 3rd floor. Purple sign.

ProfessorZ
Oct 26, 2006, 04:03 AM
microtransactions ftl

Miyoko
Oct 26, 2006, 04:22 AM
On 2006-10-26 02:03, ProfessorZ wrote:
microtransactions ftl

They don't cost actual money... ;p

Spacepest
Oct 26, 2006, 04:37 AM
After playing FFXI and WoW, I don't think I'm going to ever complain about character customization ever again. Not only does PSU offer great customability, so your toons don't all look identical (unlike FFXI), but you can make your toons as ugly or as pretty as you want (unlike WoW).