PDA

View Full Version : ARRRGHHHH!!!! My visa has insufficient funds.

bleyzwun
Oct 26, 2006, 10:45 AM
Looks like I won't be playing online anytime soon =/... For some reason they say my visa has insufficient funds. THIS SUCKS! the only other card i have is discover and they dont accept that wtf!!!

- -
Mod edit: clarify title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-10-26 08:57 ]</font>

Agrias
Oct 26, 2006, 10:46 AM
That's odd. I just signed up lastnight and my brothers card doesnt even have any money on it at the moment. Infact, I think its negative. Needless to say I won't need to pay again until december 10th.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Agrias on 2006-10-26 08:47 ]</font>

SephYuyX
Oct 26, 2006, 10:50 AM
There is a difference in a Credit Card and Debit only Card.

Some DCs can act like a CC and go into negitives, but youll be fined for it. But for most if its a DC if theres no $ in there, it wont let you pay for it. CC depeding on your limit is how much youre allowd to spend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SephirothYuyX on 2006-10-26 08:52 ]</font>

bleyzwun
Oct 26, 2006, 10:55 AM
Well I know for a fact that my card works both ways... I just called my bank and there were no problems ARRGGHH! All the crap I put up with last night trying to sign up only to come to this. I recall hearing of a # you can call to activate the account but I dont see it anywhere. Can anybody tell me where to find the # on the website?

Dj_SkyEpic
Oct 26, 2006, 01:24 PM
Aw, that sucks. I went to CVS Pharmancy today and they had a visa gift card ranging from 20-100. I got the $ 50 one. Its usuable right here and there and I wont be paying again until about 5 months later from now. You can go to places like Ekerds, CVS, Kroger, 7eleven for these cards. Oh I even saw that famous Green Dot card everyone was talking about... But the bad side is that they will ship those cards AFTER a week of purchase. I went with the instant visa.

C u online.

Hrithmus
Oct 26, 2006, 02:12 PM
I useing a gift card also, but some reason it said my card was denied? Yet i checked the Web site for the card balance and they charged me. Yet when i go to go online it says my Guardians licenses has expired. No clue what is going on. It's error number 065, Anyone else have this same problem?

xTATANTULAx
Oct 26, 2006, 02:41 PM
No offense, but is online that bad that you can't play that for a few days?

bleyzwun
Oct 27, 2006, 01:28 AM
It's not that I can't play for a few days... but I've been waiting for this game since I saw it in electronic gaming monthly (i think) a few years ago. Also I'm impatient as hell lol. Anyway I got my mom to pay for me =X. I'm waitin for my paypal debit to come in the mail and I should be good since thats MC.

That's messed up Hrithmus... definitely contact them for that and demand a refund.