PDA

View Full Version : Update the FAQS Section...

DB
Nov 14, 2002, 04:04 AM
I hope the staff does what I just implied, in the subject material. The FAQ section is pretty outdated... Like, as old as it can be... Either someone needs to add some new additions, or the staff should take care of it... I mean, look at the boss section... It mentions nothing about episode 2, at all, and nothing about Ultimate mode. And i'm sure it can be changed. Also, updating the Rare Weapons and Armors section. And i'm sure we could find more pics to add the site... Hell, even I could donate a few. For Musashi, and the new DB's Saber! These are just my suggestions. And i'm not sure if you have a feasible amount of of time... But hell, I thought I might as well throw something up in the air, for the Angels in Heaven to snatch up, and look at, even if just for a moment. Hope you take it into consideration...

Yours truly, to the staff of PSOW... -DB-

LollipopLolita
Nov 14, 2002, 07:05 PM
the admins are working hard to update all the content in the site. if you haven't noticed, things go up almost daily. rare items,w eapons and armor have been updated and new things are added. screenshots and media have been greatly expanded. we are always working and yes updating faqs is one of the thing we are working on, but please realize those faqs are member written, would you like to write one? maybe contribute instead of just saying it needs to be updated.

also realize that the admins here have a ton of work to go. between modding, adding content, work, life, grad school, and other things, and then having to actually play pso so we can play with the members, that doesn't leave much time for anything else. we also have to eat and sleep.

pixelate
Nov 14, 2002, 07:09 PM
Don't forget about going to the bathroom and bathing.

Yes, people around here work.

If Cube's around, I'd like to see if he's interested in writing up some BA FAQ's for us.

ABDUR101
Nov 14, 2002, 07:11 PM
On 2002-11-14 16:05, LollipopLolita wrote:
we also have to eat and sleep.

Ack! I knew I was forgetting something! x_X

But yes, there are alot of things that either have been or are being done. Feel free to contribute to the site, thats always welcome and appreciated. =)

DB
Nov 15, 2002, 12:48 PM
Hey, hey... I wasn't trying to be pushy about it... So relax. I was just making a suggestion, as the forum says. I wasn't "telling" you, to do anything. That'd it just be nice to update. And yes, I see thing go up daily, all the time! I'm very happy with the staff. So far. I mean, eRUPT, my friend from the past, is one of the main dudes, so... I don't worry much. And about getting online and playing PSO... I would like a game with everyone that just posted here. Once you get some free time that is. We should make some plans. And as for FAQs... I'll try and cook something up. On the bosses and levels. Unless someone else gets to it first. Which they probably will.

Anyways. I'll do my best, as long as you guys, keeop doing your best. Thanks for listening. Errr... Reading... ^_^!

Community Hero -DB-