PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 whats happen??

ArmitageQc
Oct 26, 2006, 02:56 PM
Hi guys.Today is another sad day for me...im wondering whats happen with 360 psu games?was supposs to be avalaible same day as other system but in all the shop in my town are saying they dont know when the games come out...one guy told me probably next monday...what is this!!!while players on others system are playing,we are still waiting and cant really know when the games come out.Im really frustrated about this.Is theres any real big difference for the games not yet on sale????I dont think so...who's hav plan to not launch the games in same times as others?

stickee_stee
Oct 26, 2006, 02:57 PM
i already have the 360 version, go check ebgames.

Yoiyami
Oct 26, 2006, 02:58 PM
I just called my Gamestop and they have it. I screamed "YEY" in the guys ear. >.>

So, if your stores don't have it, they'll have it by tomorrow for sure.

ArmitageQc
Oct 26, 2006, 02:59 PM
i check Ebgames and they dont hav it...telling me it wont come untill tomorow and maybe monday....thats suck...oh by the way im from montreal canada so if some1 around montreal or anywehere in canada who got the games let me know thx

McLaughlin
Oct 26, 2006, 03:02 PM
I'm in Ontario, and it should be here tonight or tomorrow. Hoping for the former, expecting the latter >_>

Percival
Oct 26, 2006, 03:38 PM
On 2006-10-26 12:59, ArmitageQc wrote:
i check Ebgames and they dont hav it...telling me it wont come untill tomorow and maybe monday....thats suck...oh by the way im from montreal canada so if some1 around montreal or anywehere in canada who got the games let me know thx

Same for me (Montreal). No 360 PSU at either EBGames or GameBuzz.

Shadow_Wing
Oct 26, 2006, 03:42 PM
I expect tomorrow, PC version for me wasn't till today (Edmonton Alberta)

mitchm
Oct 26, 2006, 03:44 PM
yea they have them today... i was LUCKY to get one though... they had 10 and 8 were already pre ordered... so i got the first "un-preordered" one. Story mode is all i have done so far and its sooo much better than PSOs "story" mode.

Tahldon
Oct 26, 2006, 03:47 PM
Has anyone heard anything about a strange disc mixup with the 360 version of PSU or what? This probably isn't the best place, but yeah..

I'm wondering if I should take my knife with me to the store...

Anyways, it's hear. Where are you located that you have to get the game tomorrow?

Tahldon
Oct 26, 2006, 03:48 PM
On 2006-10-26 13:47, Tahldon wrote:
Has anyone heard anything about a strange disc mixup with the 360 version of PSU or what? This probably isn't the best place, but yeah..

I'm wondering if I should take my knife with me to the store...

Anyways, it's hear. Where are you located that you have to get the game tomorrow, Arma?

hypersaxon
Oct 26, 2006, 03:51 PM
Got mine today, been making my characters online. Too bad I have to go to work now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Taichi
Oct 26, 2006, 03:54 PM
Hopefully you'll have your copy soon. So far though the Story mode is pretty good...

Saikyn
Oct 26, 2006, 04:02 PM
On 2006-10-26 12:56, ArmitageQc wrote:
Hi guys.Today is another sad day for me...im wondering whats happen with 360 psu games?was supposs to be avalaible same day as other system but in all the shop in my town are saying they dont know when the games come out...one guy told me probably next monday...what is this!!!while players on others system are playing,we are still waiting and cant really know when the games come out.Im really frustrated about this.Is theres any real big difference for the games not yet on sale????I dont think so...who's hav plan to not launch the games in same times as others?

i don't speak engrish

ArmitageQc
Oct 26, 2006, 04:06 PM
lets hope it will be out tomorrow i took my week-end off just for this...i would be mad really really mad if i cant play and lost a 300$ tips for my lost week-end..please god help me out haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Valkayree
Oct 26, 2006, 04:44 PM
At least you are not in Europe, they get it in November...

Invisible1122
Oct 26, 2006, 04:49 PM
We got it a day later than the other versions here, I just picked mine up but the PS2 and PC were available yesterday.

MayLee
Oct 26, 2006, 04:56 PM
I just called EB Games and Gamestop

THEY HAVE IT

EB Games only has ONE in stock.

hucast21
Oct 26, 2006, 05:48 PM
On 2006-10-26 14:02, Saikyn wrote:

i don't speak engrish

He speaks good enough for you to understand him. Stop trolling please.

Blueblur
Oct 26, 2006, 06:09 PM
GameStop told me to call back tomorrow morning. Let's hope that it finally does arrive.

ArmitageQc
Oct 26, 2006, 06:38 PM
lets all pray together to get PSU on tomorrow

zxeros
Oct 26, 2006, 06:41 PM
Im new to the PSO thing so can u help me out.How the billing payments is like do u really need a cedit card to play or can u send in a money order or a check too???? I want to know before I go buy it tomorrow. The reason being I ask because I got a cedit card but I dont want to use it so I was thinkin I could send in a money order in the beginning of each month.

McLaughlin
Oct 26, 2006, 06:49 PM
They charge you every month. You need to register using a Credit Card.

Flunky
Oct 26, 2006, 07:05 PM
Phew, I finally got my copy.

They were sold out in the first store, but the second store had a few 360 copies left. Either sega made very few copies, or this game is at least a small hit.

This is near DC, for the record.

DreamLocke
Oct 26, 2006, 07:32 PM
I got mine today after 3pm. I wonder why there is such an issue with the shipping?

Blueblur
Oct 26, 2006, 07:38 PM
Anyone noticed that the banner at the official site has changed from "In Stores Now" to "Now Shipping - In Stores October 27th?"

Garroway
Oct 26, 2006, 07:56 PM
This makes me feel fortunate to have recieved mine today. It took less than 18 hours from start to delivery despite the fact that I did not pay for over night shipping.

McLaughlin
Oct 26, 2006, 07:58 PM
Blast you!

If I hear "It should be hear tomorrow" tomorrow, someone wont be checking for me on Saturday. I though Preordering meant I'd get the game, not an estimate on when the store would -_-"

ArmitageQc
Oct 26, 2006, 08:02 PM
On 2006-10-26 14:02, Saikyn wrote:

i don't speak engrish

and yes thanks for the guys laughing about my english...pepeol with close mind are really anoying.im tired about pepeol complaints about my english..at least im tryin to learn it...thks to you for not understanding that its hard to learn new language.
Arigato

Garroway
Oct 26, 2006, 08:03 PM
When I left the office last night at 10:00 PM my order status was "usualy ships in 24 hours" and it was on my desk when I returned today, since tomorrow is only Friday you still have a chance.