PDA

View Full Version : Sega and Gods little practical joke on me today

Bluecowbank
Oct 26, 2006, 03:45 PM
I went to future shop today cause its the 26th and they had a shipment coming in that day, so when I get there, it wasn't in, and as I am calling to get picked up, because I have no desire to walk back for an hour and half in mucky weather empty handed and down hearted, so just as I take out my cell phone and get over the disapointment of having to wait anouther day, a delivery truck for future shop comes around the corner and I swear to god my heart musta skipped a beat, so I kill time till the hoist all the boxs in, and lo a behold a box marked xbox 360 games, they open it AND... Marvel ulitmate alliance or whatever the hell that game is called... Now I am used to dissapointment cause well, we all have alot of it, but that is the first time its pulled a hat trick on me, So I'm a lil shattered right now lol, hopefully wal mart will have it later today, and if they don't... I'll probably wolf down a pint of hagandas ice cream and listen to emo music to recoupe.

Raikku
Oct 26, 2006, 03:46 PM
that sucks :-/

Rejor11
Oct 26, 2006, 03:46 PM
Mm. Walmart here in backasswards Maine still doesn't have PSU. I'm just gonna have to wait till Saturday probably to pick it up from Gamestop whenever I go down to the airport.

ProfessorZ
Oct 26, 2006, 03:47 PM
LOLOLOL

uhawww
Oct 26, 2006, 03:49 PM
Haagen-Dazs

Bluecowbank
Oct 26, 2006, 03:49 PM
ya and honestly I'm bored trying to lvl up a horde character to save cash for my blood elf when they release the expansion, and I just wanna play PSU bad lol, splinter cell was supposed to tide me over, but damn, the online mode is busted, back to halo 2

Rejor11
Oct 26, 2006, 03:50 PM
Mm. I was told PSU would be in at Walmart on the 25th but... meh, whatever. At least whenever I get it, hopefully the server and billing problems will be resolved.

Verotosgetics
Oct 26, 2006, 03:50 PM
lol

xTATANTULAx
Oct 26, 2006, 04:17 PM
On 2006-10-26 13:49, Bluecowbank wrote:
ya and honestly I'm bored trying to lvl up a horde character to save cash for my blood elf when they release the expansion, and I just wanna play PSU bad lol, splinter cell was supposed to tide me over, but damn, the online mode is busted, back to halo 2

New matchmaking playlist updates doin anything for ya?