PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Anyone Else having this problem *360 related*

ShynForce
Oct 26, 2006, 04:56 PM
Ok im trying to help out a friend me him and his bro all got the game today me and his bro were able to buy the GL just fine but my friend keep getting a error saying along the lines that theres something wrong with xbow live marketplace please try again later then its a error number 80154003.

If anyone else having this problem please let me know im just trying to help out a friend i dont want to start playing and get ahead of him.

ShynForce
Oct 26, 2006, 06:59 PM
I seen that 99 people viewed the topic but no one responded. Is he the only one getting this error we have no clue what it could be and any help would be appreaited. I posted on here because i always came to pso-world for all my PSO info and assumed i would get some type of help for this.

phantomzer0
Oct 26, 2006, 07:01 PM
the problem is that too many people are trying to regester and sega cant keep up. its like the biggest post you can possibly see right on the pso-world main page, which would most likely explain why no-one has yet to answer your question.

xTATANTULAx
Oct 26, 2006, 07:02 PM
I don't know if thats a problem that could be solved right now... SEGA is having trouble with payments and stuff. Maybe you should play single player for a few weeks.

ShynForce
Oct 26, 2006, 07:07 PM
The post on the main page was talking about ps2/PC i didnt think that refered to the 360 version.
Hes getting a error number 80154003 when trying to purchase the GL so i assumed it was totally different since the 360 version you have to buy it on xbl marketplace.

phantomzer0
Oct 26, 2006, 07:33 PM
I would assume that the sega servers are much the same regardless of the system hes on. XBL is merly a vessle to purchase the account with.

Blueblur
Oct 26, 2006, 07:35 PM
http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/news_maintenance.php

The Authentication Servers for Xbox 360 are currently experiencing high connection volumes; users attempting to connect to the online servers may receive Interrupt Request errors preventing access to the online game servers. If you receive this error, please select the Disconnect option and try the connection to the Xbox Live servers from the main menu.

SEGA is aware of these problems and is actively working on a resolution. Thank you for your continued patience.

RazorBlazE
Oct 26, 2006, 07:35 PM
No problem at all for me. Pu the game in. It said get a licence paid the $10 and was playing in 3 minutes.

Ryoga4523
Oct 26, 2006, 07:36 PM
Same here ^_^ had no problems

ShynForce
Oct 26, 2006, 07:38 PM
Yea same for me razorblaze im just trying to help a friend atm, when he tried to purchase a GL he got error number 80154003 just was wondering if anyone else were going thru this and is it just SEGA or xbl marketplace.

BluCast20xx
Oct 26, 2006, 07:47 PM
this sucks

i have been trying to purchase one all day,and i keep getting the message.