PDA

View Full Version : PSU 360: Multiplayer Privileges?

Blackcat5267
Oct 26, 2006, 06:38 PM
I got PSU for the 360 earlier and registered for the Guardians account through Xbox live and everything. However, when I select Xbox Live from the PSU opening screen, I get the "You do not have multiplayer privileges for xbox live" message, and it sends me back. I'm using a Silver account but I read that thats all you need along with the Guardians account. Someone also suggested about opening all parental controls but they have been unlocked. Anyone know how to fix this please?

Frog
Oct 26, 2006, 06:45 PM
That is the error message you get when you have a Silver account and you try to play a multiplayer game. That should not be happening with this game or Final Fantasy XI. Looks like Sega & Microsoft are going to have to fix that really fast. They said that rule would not apply to MMOs.

Bluecowbank
Oct 26, 2006, 07:08 PM
wanna hear a secret, they changed it, they said to play the beta u MUST have gold version, I dunno why they said that

Flunky
Oct 26, 2006, 07:09 PM
They said you needed gold for the beta, but you only need silver for the full release.

Like Frog said, let Sega know.

Akaimizu
Oct 26, 2006, 07:10 PM
That's the Beta. Not the full version. They still say the Silver accounts will work with PSU, as long as they have purchased a PSU Guardian's License.