PDA

View Full Version : 2 really quick questions

Gorge
Oct 26, 2006, 07:58 PM
1. If I am a ranger what should I feed my PM? Does this thing work like it did in PSO? I'm just not to sure one what to feed it.

2. What is all about this stuff about fighgunner or fortegunner and stuff. What is that? How do you become those classes? Where do you go to select something like that?

Thank you very much.

Banert
Oct 26, 2006, 08:20 PM
1. Don't know.

2. Fighgunner, fortegunner and the like are all expert classes. at about level 20(?) you can change to an expert class if you meet the requirements for that class, which are reaching class level x. Basically it makes you stronger and gives you acces to more weapons of w/e class you pick. Fortegunner is a pure ranger, fighgunner is part ranger, part hunter, theres an expert class for every combination of classes.

As for changing, you go to a class change counter and pay a fee whenever you whish to change class.

-Break-
Oct 26, 2006, 08:24 PM
On 2006-10-26 17:58, Gorge wrote:
1. If I am a ranger what should I feed my PM? Does this thing work like it did in PSO? I'm just not to sure one what to feed it.

2. What is all about this stuff about fighgunner or fortegunner and stuff. What is that? How do you become those classes? Where do you go to select something like that?

Thank you very much.

1. Here for the PM diets (http://www.psupedia.org/index.php?title=Partner_Machinery )for the PM diet information.
2. Don't worry about. The expert classes won't be released for a good while. But to change classes, go to the 5th floor of the colony, backside of the counter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2006-10-26 18:27 ]</font>

Knownoes
Oct 26, 2006, 08:52 PM
Does the Protranser count as an expert class? I was hoping to change to that with my main as soon as possible. =X

-Break-
Oct 26, 2006, 08:59 PM
On 2006-10-26 18:52, Knownoes wrote:
Does the Protranser count as an expert class? I was hoping to change to that with my main as soon as possible. =X

Yes, it is an expert class, but they won't be availiable for a good while.

Knownoes
Oct 26, 2006, 09:01 PM
Bollocks. =(

Oh well, cheers for the info anyway.