PDA

View Full Version : Stat Growth

Jedi_eWok
Oct 26, 2006, 09:39 PM
Ok so when you level up your chacter, is your stat growth based on just your race, or does the current job you have selcted have a effect on it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jedi_eWok on 2006-10-26 19:43 ]</font>

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Oct 26, 2006, 09:43 PM
There's two factors that add in. Your Character level (Base level if you will), and your Job level (Class). After each Character/Base level gained, you gain points in almost every stat. When you level your Job/Class, you gain points that mainly pertain to your Class/Job.

For example, a Force levels up after killing a monster, and gains stats in HP, ATP, ATA, DEF, MST, TP, EVA. All of the stats, right? But after the mission was completed, she earned enough Mission Points to level her Class. She will gain HP, MST, TP, EVA, and even sometimes other stats in addition to the others.

Jedi_eWok
Oct 26, 2006, 09:45 PM
Ok so no matter what job I have, when my base level goes up (while im in the game not after a mission) the stats changes would be the same for all 3 jobs im assuming. ok thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jedi_eWok on 2006-10-26 19:45 ]</font>

MoNoMaTe_MoNkEy
Oct 26, 2006, 09:47 PM
I think so? Don't quote me on it!

Itsuki
Oct 26, 2006, 10:22 PM
Yes jedi. A level 30 newman say... force will always have the same stats, no matter if it leveled all the way there as force or not. Same with all other race class combinations. For more information, on the actual differences between races and classes you can refer to my post here -> http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=119181&forum=22&37 which will be updated with extended classes when I find time.

Kie
Oct 26, 2006, 10:27 PM
I never knew of this job lvl XD just assumed it would be like the pso leveling thank god its not this sounds much more interesting but it does remind me of my short ragnarok days......

Jedi_eWok
Oct 26, 2006, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the info!