PDA

View Full Version : level 5 missions?

Kontra_Bandit
Oct 26, 2006, 11:32 PM
So I just picked this game up and I LOVE it. Too awesome for words.

I have been playing a tiny bit with others but I'd rather play by myself for a while and let the controls/interface grow on me so I don't slow the team down. Being a PSO veteran since good ol' dreamcast days helps a lot (played through GC and Xbox as well).

There are extreme differences in PSU, 97% for the better. One difference I noticed was that there are no longer timed combos, you can kinda button smash and he just keeps on swinging; no biggie. One thing I absolutely do not like is the fact that the universes are simply named 1, 2, 3, so on. I was really hoping for named Universes (servers) just because that was really cool in PSO with the Ships.

Anyway, time to give my subject line it's justice. I've been playing fight for food C for a bit to level up. I picked up some cool stuff, built up my meseta, exp and such, but now I'm in a bind. I went to the planet with the meadow mission (Parum?) but couldn't do it, and also tried out Fight for Food B, however the creatures seem a bit too leveled for me to feasibly play the mission. Is there something else a hunter should do between level 5 and 10 or am I supposed to party up for these missions?

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Actually, I guess the mission is called unsafe passage. I don't know I have no idea what's going on. I played fight for food with someone else before and I thought it was the mission I was still playing.

I'm confused. Thanks anyway

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kontra_Bandit on 2006-10-26 22:00 ]</font>

Edit Again: Fight for Food IS level 5 missions, I just forgot how to get there. Problem solved I guess haha.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kontra_Bandit on 2006-10-26 22:13 ]</font>

zemog
Oct 27, 2006, 06:28 AM
I can't find this mission, where is Fight for Food, which planet, and where exactly?

AquaFlare7
Oct 27, 2006, 06:37 AM
I usually go to parum at level 4-5 after buying some weaponry and do the lv10+ mission for awhile. If you can;t make it alone then definately tea, up with someone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jandon
Oct 27, 2006, 07:42 AM
On 2006-10-27 04:28, zemog wrote:
I can't find this mission, where is Fight for Food, which planet, and where exactly?

Fight for food is a sequel mission of sorts to Safe Passage. When you finish Safe Passage you go to that new lobby area or whatever. There are a few doors, most locked (hopefully they will be unlocked eventually and lead to yet more missions. Don't go back through the door you come out of, go to the door that it up to your right if I'm not mistaken. Enter it, and you will be at the Fight for Food mission. After that, it is a dead end as the alternative doors that I assume will one day be missions are both locked. Fight for food is good stuff though, give it a shot.