PDA

View Full Version : important message

Genobee
Oct 27, 2006, 12:14 AM
Dear Noobs

please stop coming in to my party 5 to 7 lvls under the monsters becasue I'm not wasting moon atomizers on you and b you cost me mesta when you die, Please read the mission before entering, if it says monsters are 10+ please don't come into the room at lvl 3 or 5 cause YOU WILL DIE! and I'm not sharing my lootz with you I work hard for my lootz. so in the future PLEASE STOP SUCKING

XredX
Oct 27, 2006, 12:20 AM
>.> awww leave us noobies alone we now you just masterd the game alrdy any ways i do agree wee should read befor entering its like a dont step on the grass sign you now you have to >.>

Deja
Oct 27, 2006, 12:20 AM
Let me make a list for you:

- You can lock games
- You can find and ask people of the same level to help you
- You don't have to use a moon atom. to revive them, they can just go back to the city, and use those crystals to warp back to the current block in seconds flat.
- Use the "random loot" share function. Oh, and in a game with 6 people, prepare to get 1/6 of the loot. That is common sense.

MayLee
Oct 27, 2006, 12:22 AM
What Deja said. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Verotosgetics
Oct 27, 2006, 12:23 AM
LOL I did that and did just fine. I fight lvl 20's and im only 8 ure crazy dude LOLOLOLOL!!!!

RamenEater
Oct 27, 2006, 12:52 AM
You suck at this game Genobee!

ProfessorZ
Oct 27, 2006, 12:52 AM
I just kick them out I don't deal with them

jarek99
Oct 27, 2006, 12:54 AM
LOL, this is almost as funny as people calling other people noobs on day 1 of the beta. Hello! We were all noobs...

EJ
Oct 27, 2006, 12:58 AM
umm if you talking about the mad creature run in Parum then that is the first quest people will play until they get bored of doing the linear line quest or head to there right away.

MaKaVeLi_X
Oct 27, 2006, 12:58 AM
Lol yes I was called a noob today by a Level 4 when i was lv 13 =/... Because I was confused about some party thingy.

Garnet_Moon
Oct 27, 2006, 01:00 AM
I kick everyone out of my party who can be one-shotted by the boss at the end of the stage i'm on. I don't care what level you are when it's not a boss stage. I want my S rank kills, and a single death creates an A rank. So no, you ain't staying in the party more than 5 seconds. Just enough time to kick you.

It's nothing personal... I just love 8+ Class points per S Rank. I only took a Lv7 Force in because he swore that he would stay out of range once he got one hit in. Went with him a few times and he hit Lv9. He didn't die so that was neat.

No more freebies. >.>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-10-26 23:01 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2006, 01:02 AM
Finding the lv 5 enemies in the "Viewing Area" quest with end level SEED miniboss is also beyond some people's grasp.

I decided to play solo rather than level up with a friend too many times in the first Linear Line quest, completely forgetting about the lv 5 enemies in the quest after it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Kaply
Oct 27, 2006, 01:03 AM
I'm confused, I started hunting relics C from level 6 or so took me about half an hour per run but was good xp. All the mobs were level 15+. S-ranked every single mission except the one where my isp decided to go out for a minute.

Phaze37
Oct 27, 2006, 01:26 AM
If you don't want people that are too low level in your party, put the minimum level in comment when you create your party.