PDA

View Full Version : question about knuckle PA

Alisha
Oct 27, 2006, 09:19 AM
does anyone know what happens to the knuckle PA when it gets to level 11?(the one that looks like falcon punch)
it doesnt get an additional combo hit so im thinking maybee its damage % goes up substantially since its currently listed at 186% or something. i feel sorry for anything on the receiving end of that pa if it crits http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Suetto_Rai
Oct 27, 2006, 10:37 AM
Not sure Alisha..I think my photon arts for my knuckles are level 6..guess I'll find out soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Lyrise
Oct 27, 2006, 11:30 AM
For any PA that doesn't extend, or only has 1 extend (i.e. Rising Strike), when you take it into the next tier, the damage and accuracy goes up substantially.

Suetto_Rai
Oct 27, 2006, 11:39 AM
Ah ok..either works for me! lol.

Kaply
Oct 27, 2006, 02:16 PM
On 2006-10-27 09:30, Lyrise wrote:
For any PA that doesn't extend, or only has 1 extend (i.e. Rising Strike), when you take it into the next tier, the damage and accuracy goes up substantially.

Huh?

OP:
Fist PA, second combo is an overhead elbow (?) that knocks an enemy down, then a sweep kick that knocks enemies back. I believe the third one the player leaps after the enemy, but I'm not 100% sure.

AC9breaker
Oct 27, 2006, 02:20 PM
All weapon skills have two types of Photon Art skills. Except for Axe I think. Alisha is talking about the 2nd type of Photon art skill, it's still not available online but it is available offline.

mechatra
Oct 27, 2006, 04:06 PM
Actually I believe all mellee weps will eventually have a full three PAs per weapon. Though we've only seen two for some, and elusive third PA has been seen for a few.

For example, twin sabers have - rising crush and assualt crush, but what about the spinning technique that Hyuga uses?

Or the knuckle PA that the Beast Vol brother uses where the fists rocket around him?

Alisha
Oct 28, 2006, 11:04 AM
cool to bad i stopped using knuckles once i got tornado dance XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alisha on 2006-10-28 09:04 ]</font>