PDA

View Full Version : EXTREME noob question:P

Ecstasy
Oct 27, 2006, 10:30 AM
Ok i have asked alot of people online, bt i neevre get an answer. Just how do yuo change the color of you'r blade after you buy it.

Garasu
Oct 27, 2006, 10:34 AM
I dont think you can...If your talking about the blue blades, and the red ones..they are two diffrent items..(like how Rifle went to Sniper and so on..)

justbrak
Oct 27, 2006, 10:36 AM
If you are talking about the handle of the sword then that is based upon the type and cost of the sword. If you are talking about the blade then that is dictated by an elemental photon attached to the creation of the sword. When you synthesize a sword you cn generally choose the element that is attached to it . Hope that helps.

SephYuyX
Oct 27, 2006, 10:37 AM
You cant change a weapons element if you bought it, it must be synthed.

Diablohead
Oct 27, 2006, 10:37 AM
The weapon handle / unit itself changes depending on how many stars the rating has, the colour of the photon changes when it has an attribute on it like fire ice earth etc.

I have no idea how to change the later as I only played a few days of the beta.

Ecstasy
Oct 27, 2006, 10:59 AM
So you can only synth weapons that are droped?

mechatra
Oct 27, 2006, 11:01 AM
No no no no,

Synthesising a weapon is creating a weapon from scratch.

You need the board(blueprints) for the weapon and the necissary materials. By using elemental photons instead of normal photons the resulting weapo will have an elemental %

You CANNOT add an element to an already exsisting weapon.

Zarode
Oct 27, 2006, 11:03 AM
Not exactly...

The color of a weapon is dictated by a few things:

1) Type. Saber, Brand, they are green and blue. The hilts are also different colors.
2)Photonic Charge/Art: Depending on your bullet, or charge on weapon, is what color you are gonna get.

So basically, most people have brands and such, or Busters. That is why they have different colored weapons.

Valkayree
Oct 27, 2006, 11:03 AM
No you can only synth weapons that you find boards for and synth. For instance I find a board called [B]-Sabra for example. I find all the stuff that I need, attach the photon corresponding to the color I want the blade to be (based on the element) and synth it. If it works, voila, new sword with a different color. ^_^