PDA

View Full Version : Who likes...

Garasu
Oct 27, 2006, 10:46 AM
Who likes the whole style of offline mode?It seems like an anime..(has an opening, which I like..really good, an ending..dont really like it..too slow and a next chapter preview)
I kinda like it..I guess Im just used to PSO...

Valkayree
Oct 27, 2006, 10:57 AM
I played a little of it last night. It's not too bad. At least in the US version Ethan doesn't sound like a wuss. I expected much worse.

DreamLocke
Oct 27, 2006, 11:02 AM
I like the setup. It's new and emerges you in an anime mini-series, complete with cheesy opening music...STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!!!

Capril
Oct 27, 2006, 11:52 AM
The offline mode seems too much like the .hack games to me, particularly in the missions. It's not bad, but I liked PSO offline more.

DreamLocke
Oct 27, 2006, 11:57 AM
The offline mode seems too much like the .hack games to me, particularly in the missions. It's not bad, but I liked PSO offline more.

That's a compliment IMO. But it's kind of ironic because this is an online game. A single player game set up like an MMO that's really an MMO...cwazy.

Diablohead
Oct 27, 2006, 12:00 PM
Yes, basicly single player is built off the concept of ps"o" and psu, so you could say hack copies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Battra
Oct 27, 2006, 12:37 PM
I've played about 20 minutes of the offline game...basically just long enough to learn that you can wield a gun and saber at the same time...then I went to the worldwidewebberverse to teach me how to make a SegaLink account, went online, after much cursing, and haven't been back to the offline game yet. I really prefer to play games online rather than off...so it's kind of hard for an offline RPG to hold my attention now.